Chapter 5

Jacob's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was worried about my mate.'Go Comfort her Idiot!' Ted Growled at me.

' I can't She hates me! She does not understand why we saved her!'I said back then i blocked him out before he could answer. 

Dr. Vivan walked in. "She would like to speak to you Alpha." i nodded and i Mind-Linked Toby my Beta to take over till i get back.

I took a deep breath as i walked in the door smelling her Vanilla Scent made Ted go wild he wanted to mark her as his. But I managed to Control him

" You wanted to Speak to me?" she nodded "Why did you save me.?"

I could not take it anger raged inside and Ted took over my eyes glowing a Deep black.

" You Listen here YOUR MINE and MINE only! I saved you because your MY MATE and i did not want anything to happen to you!! Ted Raged. She sat there shaking and i seen tears filling her eyes.

I took back over. "Lily i did't want to..." She cut me off " GET AWAY YOU JERK!! What kind of mate are you!"

That hurt... Ted whimpered inside 'This is all your fault Ted!'

Well Sorry i got upset that she thinks we should have killed her!!' I blocked him out.

"Lily please.." I was cut off again " GO BEG SOMEONE WHO CARES I HATE YOU!!" That hurt so bad i felt like I was melting. i felt like my heart had been broken into a million pieces.

With that being said she used the little strength she had and stormed out.

'Alpha! Alpha!' Toby Mind-Linked me '

WHAT!' i snarled 'Luna is trying to escape she is outside cussing some of the guards out she knocked out Timmy She is angry!'

'I'm on my way!' With her being hurt she still had a lot of strength.

I smirked thinking of my strong mate.I shook the thought away and Contiuned power walking outside

" Where is she!" i said angry when i did not seeing her outside.

" She is on the Run!"  I shifted into my All black Wolf that had a white markings and i ran as fast as i could after her scent.

After about 10 minutes i seen her curled under a willow tree crying she had shifted back to her human form.

I ran up to her still in wolf form i forgot to take my clothes off when i shifted. I laid my head on her lap and i whimpered.

"I know your sorry. I just don't like being yelled at because..." She trailed off.

I tiled my head."Fine i will tell you would have found out sooner or later anyway...." She told me how her dad beat her For no reason and how she always got hurt so her wolf healing was all messed up.

I wanted to kill that JERK WHAT KIND OF ALPHA IS HE!! "I know what your thinking but he is really strong please don't hurt yourself."

I Nodded and she gave me a pat on head and a little rub behind the ear and she ran back to the house for bed.

Don't worry he won't hurt me i'm stronger than you think Emmett Deserves to die after what he did to my parents...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFF HANGER!!! Why did Emmett do to Jacob's Parents? Lily is starting to get used to Jacob a bit more. Until Next time thanks for reading love you all!!