Wednesday

Love you all

-Em

Wednesday,11th September, 2pm, Bathroom

Oh, my God.

That's all I have to say for now.

|

|

| No, wait I have to write it down before I forget any details.

|

|Here goes...

Okay, I'm ready to talk more now.

You will not believe what Mackenzie said to me.

And no. Its not that I looked stupid. Again.

Here's what happened in the bathroom during lunch:

Mack (enzie) - Hey, uh, er, um, oh yeah, hey Dakota. Wait. Your name is Dakota, right.

Me - Yes.

Mack- Good, because I have news for you.

Me- If its the 'I look stupid' news. FYI, I already know that so maybe you could keep your mouth shut about that one.

Mack- No, idiot. Its not that. I don't like repeating myself. Anyway. I was wondering if you could, would, join us...? Maybe.

Me- Wait, join what?

Mack- My group. You know, with Trisha and Alicia and some other guys.

Me- Hang on a second. Are you okay? Do you have a fever?

Mack- No, I do not.

Me-Then why are you out of your mind? I mean, hello? Why in the freaking hell would you want me to join your group?

Mack-You are pretty.

Me-I am pretty.

Mack- Yes.

Me- Okay, wait. You I just said in the morning that I looked stupid and now you are saying that I am pretty?!

Mack- Uh-huh. So?

Me- What I'm trying yo say is that I need time to think about this.

Mack- Take all the time you need.

She walked out after that.

OH MY GOD. OH MY JESUS CRISIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT??????!!!!!!!! MACKENZIE ASKED ME TO JOIN HER GROUP!!!!!??!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Whoa.

Calm down, Dakota

I am facing a serious challenge here. Which side should I take? I mean, hell I would go for Mackenzie's side but I don't want to be a backstabber either. My true friends would probably disagree. But what's more is that Mackenzie said that I was pretty. Pretty. Me pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That in itself was a great honour.