Monday

Guys, this story is completely, 100% fiction. When I write down something like- This is not a story! This is my life! It means it's Dakota's life, not mine. After all, this is her diary, not mine! I just wanted to clear that up in case its confusing. Enjoy! >.<

Monday, 9th September, Dining Table, 5am

I got a new pen! Well, actually, I stole it from Alan's room yesterday when he was in the bathroom singing Battle Scars. The pen is surprisingly good.

Alan was a nerd, geek or what ever you call a person who was really smart and actually bothered to listen to then teachers yak on about E=MC2. So he had this stash of opens under his bed in a box and he thinks that I don't know about it. Ha! Take that Alan! Not so smart after all, huh?

The amount of crap he kept under his bed was astonishing.

He had:

-heads of murdered Barbie dolls,

-arms of murdered Bratz dolls,

-Care Bears,

-My Little Pony figures,

-a set of all four Twilight Saga books,

-a poster of Miley Cyrus twerking,

-a few Hannah Montana books and

-Disney Princesses DVDs.

There was also a list of which Princess DVDs he liked the most and which he hated. Take a look:

Disney Princess DVDs-

1. Sleeping Beauty

2. Aladdin

3. Cinderella

4. Snow White

5. Beauty and the Beast

6. The Little Mermaid

Wow. Alan was so... argh, finding a word to describe him was the hardest thing ever (coming second to maths). He's just so... gay. Yes, that's the word! Gay. And no wonder my Twilight books were missing. He stole them! My only question was that why would he have all that girlie/baby carp under his bed. Alan is a boy, is you were wondering. I know, it's hard to believe that after I just told you hat was under his bed.

So I'm sitting here now, waiting for the microwave to finish heating up my porridge and listening to Alan snoring away in his room. Bet he had no clue about my knowing that he had all those stuff under his bed! Ha, again, Alan!

And also, what upset me the most was the fact that he liked The Little Mermaid the least. It was my favourite when I was still a kid. And Beauty and the Beast definitely shouldn't come fifth in a list of six movies! I can't believe that he liked Sleeping Beauty the best. It's so retarded. I mean, the the princess sleeps. The prince kisses her. She waked up. Prince kisses her again. The princess slaps him. The princess apologise. The princess kisses the prince. They get married. The end. Ugh.

Better get the porridge in before its cold. No! It's Monday. I'm doomed. My English essay criteria was crumpled up and tossed in the waste bin last night. I'm dead by teacher.

So while I'm writing in this book with about millions of blank pages, Alan is in his room, snoring my ears deaf. Oh, my God. Who thought my brother could snore? And that LOUD???????

According to some researches I had done at school before, fat people snore. And let me tell you one thing. Alan is not fat. Yet. Whenever he comes back, he stuffs himself with whatever he can find around the house, leaving me with basically nothing to eat.

I just want to spend a day with Mackenzie and find out what it was like to be her. Must be great...

Uh-oh. The clock just strike six.

Dong-dong-dong-dong-dong-dong!

I hate that stupid grandfather clock.

Now enough talking (or writing, to be exact) and more shoving porridge in face, Dakota!

Side note: Guys, I actually have no idea why I brought up that fact that Alan was a boy. I'm so sure that those of you who have an IQ over zero would know. But just in case there are those of you who have an IQ of minus something, Alan is, in fact, a boy.