Wednesday

Wow! Its been a while since I updated. Sorry for that :-( Anyway, as always, I just want to say a big thank you for all of you who have made me want to continue writing. Just remember that one vote, one comment will make my day! Enjoy.

- Em

Wednesday, 11th September, 12pm, Biology

Oh, my God.

You will not believe what Mackenzie said to me on the way to Biology. Guess what? She said I looked stupid.

Well. Excuse ME. Its really not my fault for being not as perfect as her. I mean, just how many people are perfect. In my dictionary, only 0.9999% of people out of 7 billion are perfect. It may be wrong, but seriously, you get my point. And if you are perfect, yes, you there,reading this crap, I have three words to say to you. I. Envy. You.

The way people judged others were totally unfair. They only care about appearances and not what was on the inside. So you could come in looking like this beautiful princess on the outside but an evil, dark witch on the inside and people would treat you like a God.

Just like the fact that smart people who changed the world with their inventions never get the appreciation they deserved.

Okay, getting off track.

Back to Mackenzie calling me stupid. I'll tell you one thing. I know I look stupid. But I really don't need someone to remind me all the time. Its not pleasant. But she wouldn't know what it was like. She's the Goddess of our school.

And moi?

Ha. The servant. Duh. Kinda obvious.

So, I'm sitting here, listening to Miss Bing yak about some frogs and dogs and bogs. I don't give a freaking hell about any of those things. Provided that they were not alive. I didn't even know what a 'bog' was. It just rhymed.

I didn't want to be anything related to Bio when I grew up. I may want to be a writer. And I know I said earlier that I hated writing but I change my mind frequently, okay? I'm sure you do too.

But then again, Hazel killed me with her pen, stabbing me in the ribs. I nearly screamed.

"Hell, Hazel. What was that for?!" I whispered loudly.

"You might want to listen now. Its kind of important." Hazel whispered back, gesturing towards Miss Bing.

I rolled my eyes. "'Kay, fine. I'll listen. But just this once, mind you. Next time you're telling me what's going on."

Hazel shrugged.

I turned my attention to Miss Bing.

"...Now class, next week we are conducting a experiment on frogs, be sure to bring your man coats, safety goggles and gloves please." Miss Bing was saying in her German accent.

Oh, my God. Frogs. Ugh

"Dead frogs?" Someone asked nervously.

"Yes, Maxine, dead frogs." Miss Bing answered looking amused by Maxine's sick expression.

That's when I stopped listening. I didn't need to know anything else. Seriously, why frogs? Why? Why????!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mackenzie is walking towards me.

Bye guys.

I'm going to die now.