Tuesday

Tuesday, I can't remember the date anymore, Bed, Don't know the time

Ugh, it's early in the morning. That's all I can tell you about the time right now. I'm really thinking about staying home today but I guess that idea would be even worse than going to school since Alan would be around the house today. Thanks a lot, Alan!

I was wondering. Some people are nerds or geeks, some people are jocks, some people are cheerleaders. What am I? I'm not smart, I'm not sporty and I'm no good at cheering for anyone and also, I'm not popular, so count me out of every single group. Maybe I belonged in the rejected group. Yeah, maybe. I feel sorry for Bianca and Hazel for having to hang around someone like me all the time.

It's pouring with rain right now. The rain is so loud that I can hardly even hear myself think.

Alan's on Skype right now with his buddies. And I think its about 4am in the morning. Who would Skype that early? Alan a d his buddies, that's who.

I think I should get some more rest before I have to go to school.

Yes, I think that's a wise idea. I just wasted a full page writing this crap. Sorry for those of you who have to read it.

Must...get...rest...

.........................................................

Okay, I know this is a really short entry, but hey, its a diary. Anyways, I hope all of you who have been reading up to this point is enjoying it! Please, vote and comment! Nearly 100 reads! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!