Saturday

Saturday, 7th September, My Room, 7pm

Yeah, everybody wants to be popular. And yes, so do I. But the thing is that I had given up trying long ago because for me to get popularity would be like trying to get a pig to fly. I mean, to say that I was a hopeless freak was a bit harsh, but let me get this straight, I'm am a hopeless freak whether I liked it or not.

So as I am writing this down, Mackenzie and her other cool friends were probably at some shopping mall looking for new shoes for the her birthday party next year. I never understood why Mackenzie needed so many pairs of shoes, I mean, she only has two feet! I hope. Because if you read Mackenzie's profile, you would think she's some famous billionaire. Also, her picture made her look like some foreign princess.

If you read my profile, you would just go, blech, this girl needs some serious makeover! I mean, take a look at this:

Name: Dakota Emerson 

Age: 16 

Birthday: 7th February 

Year in School: Who cares about the God damned school?! 

Sex (maybe you prefer the word 'gender'): I'm guessing unless your IQ is seriously low, you probably already know the answer to this question 

Height: Not very tall 

Weight: Perfect, that's all I am going to say 

Eye Colour: If you must know, it's blue 

Hair: pale blonde, long, straight 

Parent(s): Susan Emerson (mother) 

Pets: Or not 

Best friend: I have about a million friends but the best one (terrible pun, I know) would have to be Hazel Night, who have been my friend since kindergarten. She is really smart. Well, smarter than me, at least. And trust me, when your smarter than me, you ain't that smart. 

Favourite Colour: Blue 

Favourite Movie: Anything 

Favourite Book: Never got time or patience to finish reading a book

And compare it with something like this:

Name: Mackenzie Fiona Williams 

Age: 16 

Birthday: 16th January  

Year in School: Seriously, only someone like my brother would care about school 

Sex: Female, duh 

Height: Taller than me 

Weight: Unknown 

Eye Colour: Light brown 

Hair: Dark brown, long, wavey  

Parent(s): Jonas Williams (at least she had a father) and Ellie Williams (mother) 

Pets: Supposedly two dogs and three cats 

Best friend: Either Tessa or Alicia 

Favourite Colour: Pink 

Favourite Movie: Unknown 

Favourite Book: Unknown

Although a lot of the info is unknown, it is still so much better than mine. The strange thing was that Mackenzie still doesn't have a boyfriend. Its all really stupid because she was so pretty.

Also, I have a brother in college and he said that almost everybody HAS to be in a relationship or you would be considered an total reject. So great. My plan to never get a boyfriend is totally ruined by my dumbass brother. I just saw his girlfriend last month and OH MY GOD! Five words: SHE IS A TOTAL IDIOT!!!!!!! What the hell was my brother doing going out with a girl like her???!!!!

Okay, back to Mackenzie. She lived in a mansion. A MANSION!!!! Although her father humbly referred to it as a manor, which is basically the same thing. I know she is rich and all but isn't a mansion a little big for only THREE PEOPLE??!!

Anyhow, Mackenzie is like, spoilt so I'm not surprised that she lived in a mansion. So when I say that I want to be like her doesn't mean that I want to be spoilt like her, obviously. I mean, I have an mother who never seemed to be in the house, a brother who is in college and a father who abandoned my mother the minute I was born. Talk about a sad life.