Still Monday (ugh)

Monday, 9th September, Lunch, 1pm

Supposedly, we weren't allowed to bring things such as diaries into class. What a surprise! Like, I totally didn't that! It was considered a distraction. Yeah, totally. Improving my writing is so a distraction.

Whatever. So my diary got confiscated during Science. Eventually, I begged the teacher to give it back to me. She did, much to my surprise.

You see, most teacher just love to torture students so you can imagine my surprise when she nodded and handed it back to me.

The first I did, was something you guys would all do, was to check through pages to see if there was any sign of her snooping through my diary, because, diaries were supposed to be private, not a book open to public services.

Good. She had the sense and kindness to leave my diary alone. Maybe next time she could not confiscate it. At all.

Lunch, as all of you may know, was the worst part of the day for rejects like me.

The cheerleaders just walk around the cafeteria, pointing, sniggering, laughing and criticising people who were innocent and helpless. The jocks, who were also insanely popular, just sat at their own table, discussing the next match of whatever sport they played in.

I have doubts if the cheerleaders ever even eat the stuff on their plate. Sure the food served in school was always disgusting and horrible, but its the only thing you're allowed to eat. So you just have to pinch close your nose and suck it up!

But, of course, they were on their stupid diets. I would rather get fat than be hungry for the rest of the day. This is one reason why didn't want to be in the Popular Group, But apart from that, I wished to God that I could join.

I was wondering when the cheerleaders were going to swoop by my table when I caught them looking at me. Well, glaring was a better word for it.

I fully expected them to rush up to me and start pointing everything they see and can about me until they get bored and move onto to someone else, which was not okay because the someone else would be Bianca or Hazel. They rarely mess with Bianca, though. Lucky her.

To my surprise (who knew Mondays could hold so many surprises?!), Mackenzie and her gang just brushed past me as if I was nothing more than mere air. That hurts more than being bullied. At least when they bully me, I k we that they knew that I breathe the same air as they did. Now they just ignore me like I was so stranger they never even seen before. I really hate her but I so badly want to b like her, I'm so weird.

I poked at my food, tuna salad and roasted chicken with honey. The food was always either undercooked or overcooked. Today, the chicken was undercooked and tasted like a piece of shi-

Cough. Sorry, I forgot who I was talking to.

Anyway, let's just say that it tastes really bad. Like, really. Bad.

I'm putting down this book for now to enter the world of disgusting foods. You guys are so lucky. Sitting back in you bed... and READING MY DIARY???!!!!! YOU KNOW THAT'S ILLEGAL, RIGHT!!??!!! OR DO YOU...? 

WARNING: ANY UNAUTHORISED PERSONS, PUT THIS DOWN IMMEDIATELY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET SHOT BY ME. I REPEAT! PUT THIS DOWN IMMEDIATELY IF YOU ARE AN UNAUTHORISED PERSON! OR... YOI WILL ANSWER TO ME...! MWA HAHAHA...!!!!!"!!!