chapter 3

Jimin woke up the next day and continued the same routine as yesterday.

He got up, made breakfast, took care of Jeongyeon, then stayed lonely for a while. He waited for Jungkook to get back home, but got bored.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

When I got home all of the lights were off. I set my stuff down and took my jacket off. It was starting to get chilly out, so I took one to work.

Searching around the house, Jimin was no where to be seen. It was dark out and Jimin gone made me nervous. He would usually be waiting for me when I got home.

I sat on the couch and dialed his number.

"Hello?"

"Jimin where are you?"

"I'll call you in a second he's right around the corner." He said in a low hushed voice then hung up.

Running a hand through my hair I took my keys and threw on my jacket. I walked out the door and quickly walked down the street.

He couldn't have gone that far could he? I mean how far can his legs take him.

As I walked around a corner I saw his small outline and he was wearing one of my hoodies and some sweatpants.

He was staring at his phone intently and moving around in all directions.

I walked up to him slowly and back hugged him. He tensed up and turned around quickly, but relaxed once he realised it was me. "Let's go home."

"Wait...I caught him."

"What'd you catch?" I asked looking around.

Jimin was smiling so widely, "I caught a Pikachu. He's rare."

Jimin held onto my hand, but kept on looking constantly. "Jungkook wait! There's a pokestop."

"No Jimin we're going home and it's getting late."

Jimin tugged at my arm, so I ended up carrying him on my shoulder. At this point I was upset because all he cared about was that stupid game.

I unlocked the door and stepped into the apartment. "I come from work and all you care about is a game." I closed the door behind me and sigh, setting Jimin on the couch.

Jimin's eyes were watery and he had a pout on his face. He started to cry and he hid his face in his hands. "I'm so sorry."

I looked at him in shock. I regretted saying that. I wanted to do anything, but make him cry. I was just so tired I didn't even watch what I was saying.

I picked Jimin up and carried him into our room. I gently set him on the bed and I took off my clothes from work. I put on some sweat pants and crawled into bed next to Jimin.

I took him into my arms and pulled him closer. "Don't apologize." He looked at me with red, blotchy eyes, making my heart sting.

"This is all my fault. I should be the one trying to make time for you." Jimin stayed silent and moved closer to me. Both of us remained quiet until Jimin spoke up again.

"Jungkook?"

I replied with a simple, "hm."

"Can you sing to me?"

"What do you want me to sing?"

"Anything."

"Lately I've been thinking,
Thinking 'bout what we had.
I know it was hard, but it was all that we knew, yeah.
Have you been drinking?
To take all the pain away
I wish that I could give you what you deserve....
Cause nothing can ever, ever replace you
Nothing can make me feel like you do, yeah
You know there's no one I can relate to
And know we won't find a love that is so true.

There's nothing like us
There's nothing like you and me together through the storm.
There's nothing like you and me together,oh." ♬

And with the first verse and chorus, Jimin was fast asleep, leaving me to drown in my own thoughts.

Why does everything so beautiful have to be so fragile? Why Park Jimin? Why did you steal my heart?