chapter 18

"I'm going to work today." Jungkook said while he picked some food off of his plate.

"Okay..." Jimin softly spoke. "Don't you need to change into your uniform?" He asked while he looked at the casual outfit Jungkook had on.

"Um. No. They said I don't have to wear it." Jungkook quickly said then got up to put his plate in the sink.

Jimin sat in his seat. He was thinking. Just thinking if Jungkook was leaving him for good. He stared down at his hands that were resting on the table.

Jungkook noticed his change in mood. "You okay?" He bends down to face Jimin. He takes his face in his hands and softly caresses his cheek.

Jimin flung himself at Jungkook and held him tightly, "I love you."

Jungkook was shocked and he hugged back. "Jimin, I'm gonna take care of some stuff." He stroked Jimin's soft hair, "I love you too..." Jungkook kissed the side of Jimin's head.

"I need to get going now or I'll be late." He stood up, but Jimin still clung onto him. Jungkook carried Jimin over to the couch and safely sat him there.

"I'll be back in an hour or two, don't worry okay?" He looked Jimin in the eyes. Jimin nodded and Jungkook gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"What's going on?" Yoongi asked as he sleepily stepped out of the restroom.

"Don't worry about it." Jimin quietly spoke while looking down at his hands.

"Hey...cheer up. Let's go to the mall or get some coffee." He patted Jimin's shoulder lightly.

"I don't like coffee."

"Hot chocolate?" Yoongi tried again.

Jimin beamed and nodded.

"Let's go kiddo." Yoongi started go put on his coat and his shoes.

"Why aren't you going to work?" Jimin asked as he put on his socks.

"They said there was nothing for us to do."

Jimin 'ooohed'.

As soon as they got dressed they left the apartment. Jimin skipped down the street, leaving Yoongi to catch up to him.

"I want to get you guys something for Christmas." Jimin said to Yoongi who was already out of breath.

"Speaking of Christmas, can Hoseok come over?" Yoongi shyly asked.

"Of course!"

They arrived at the mall in a matter of minutes and went to sit at a table in the food court.

"What kind of coffee do you want?" Jimin asked Yoongi, "Americano."

"I'll go get it, you stay here."

Jimin skipped off the the counter and ordered both of their coffees and patiently waited. He stood there and he saw a man drop his wallet when leaving.

"Excuse me sir, you dropped this." He said tapping the taller's shoulder and handing him his wallet.

The other turned around and looked at Jimin up and down. Their eyes met and a smirk slowly crept onto the blonde man's face.