chapter 10

Jimin continued his same routine the next morning. He got up to make breakfast, pack Jungkook's lunch, then gave him a kiss before he left.

This time, though, Yoongi was going out to look for a job. He grabbed his coat and stood next to Jungkook at the door. Jimin gave Jungkook a peck on the lips.

"What about me?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin blushed and smiled, shaking his head 'no'.

"But mother! I need a kiss before I am off to the fields!" Yoongi threw his hands up.

Jungkook poked Yoongi's side, "He's mine."

Yoongi put his hands by his sides and frowned.

Jungkook pushed Yoongi out the door and walked out.

"Goodbye mother!" He shouted and waved. Jungkook closed the door after both of them stepped out and they were on their separate ways.

Meanwhile, Jimin laid on the floor and rolled around, "I'm so bored." He was laying flat on his stomach and placed his face on the carpet.

Some time after his eyes started to get heavy while he was staring off in the quiet room doing nothing. He went into his room to change into an oufit like the other day- some boxers, one of Jungkook's t-shirts and he slipped on his circle framed glasses.

He sat on the couch with a fluffy blanket, turned the tv on and flipped through the channels.

When he found what he wanted to watch he got up to make himself some hot chocolate. As he was stirring the milk, he heard the doorbell ring.

Who could that be?