Chapter One: Neo and Elliot with a hint of Noah and Ollie!

A/N

This is a story about Noah Grossman!

It's about acting and stuff with some huge topics like self harm and hate so please if you are sensitive to any of that please read with caution!

The picture is of dear Noah.

The video is my most viewed Noah edit!

// Song Of Chapter: You and Me by Parachute //

---

(Ollie's POV)

Year - 2012

I walk into the building in front of me for my audition for a part in this movie called Risk. It's a movie kinda like the hunger games so I obviously fell in love with the movie script! Today I am auditioning for the part of Neo Cord which is the girl main character. I walk into the building to see people sitting and wait to be called. I sit beside a guy with black glasses. He doesn't speak much until he notices I'm beside him.

"I'm Noah!" He tells me holding out a hand for me to shake. I smile shaking his hand.

"I'm Oliver, you can call me Ollie." I say looking back towards my phone. I pull up YouTube and search my favourite channel, Smosh, to watch some of their videos to calm me down. I feel Noah look over my shoulder to my phone. He chuckles along with me.

"I love Smosh! My goal in acting is to work along side of them!" Noah states and I smile.

"Same here!" I say ecstatically. He chuckles at me.

"How about this? If one of us auditions to work with Smosh, the other has to audition too!" Noah says holding out his pinkie for me. I smile at his action holding out my own. We promise like toddlers and go on to watching more Smosh before one of us is called..

"Grossman, Noah?" I hear a voice ask and I know immediately it's Noah's turn to audition. I smile at him. He gets up.

"Good Luck Noah!" I scream and he turns around smiling.

"Thanks Ollie!" He says walking with the voice to a room. I sigh looking around to see everyone giving me dirty looks. I roll my eyes as I focus back onto the videos on my phone till I'm called.

"Harsh, Oliver?" A voice asks. I stand up grabbing my things. I walk up to a lady who looks confused.

"I thought Oliver was a boy name?" She asks harshly trying her hardest to be rude. I roll my eyes as I follow her into a room. I look around spotting Noah in the front smiling at me. I wave to him as he waves back. I walk over to him.

"Since Noah here got the part of Elliot Peters, we wanna see how good he is with all the girls auditioning for the part of Neo Cord." The director says to me and I nod. I turn to Noah pulling out my script.

"What scene?" I ask the director.

"How about scene 20?" He states and I nod turning to scene 20 in the script.

It's the kissing scene.. Well gotta start somewhere!

I let out a sigh as I start the scene.

" Elliot, what's going to happen between us with this stupid captor watching our every move? " I ask putting my arms behind me like I was chained. Noah does the same.

" I don't know Neo, but trust me we will get through this together! " Noah says to me looking deeply into my crystal blue eyes as I look back into his greenish brown eyes.

" But Elliot? Will we be safe? " I ask again showing off the pain in my eyes by making them look glassy.

" Neo I said I don't know! Just stop asking!! " Noah screams out turning away from me. I walk up towards him so I'm directly behind him.

" Elliot, I never told you this but when we met.. I fell for you. I just want to see you safe! " I scream out letting a fake tear leave my eyes as Noah turns back towards me with a sad expression.

" Neo, how come you never told me you felt this way?! " Noah asks me. I sigh.

" I never thought it was important! " I say looking down at the floor.

" Neo, look at me! " Noah yells as I look back as him.

" Why should I? " I ask him timidly yet upsetly. Noah walks closer to me.

" Because of this.. " Noah says as he kisses me gently. I close my eyes as I deepen the kiss. I count in my head to five then I pull away from the kiss turning towards the Director of the film. He claps with a huge smile on his face.

"Welcome to the cast of 'Risk'. You are now Neo!!" The director tells me. I burst out into happy tears and I run to Noah hugging him. He smiles at me.

I got the part.

*Timeskip*

(Noah's POV)

Year - 2013

Ever since that day a year ago where I met Ollie.. Well it's been amazing. We hung out every weekend off set and acted as Neo and Elliot during the weekdays.

It was amazing!

Today is the release of the movie! We are going in the red carpet and everything. Last night I asked Ollie to be my date, she said yes. I'm driving over to her apartment to pick her up so we can go on the red carpet for the movie we have been working on for a year now. Once I reach her house, I drive into the driveway walking up to her door. I knock on it and while I wait, I fix my tux. The door opens and I look up to see Ollie in a bright red dress that is strapless and is full length. I hold out my elbow for her. She grabs it laughing at me.

I can't believe I'm taking this beautiful girl out on a red carpet date!

I smile as I open her door letting her in, closing her door and run over to mine getting in the car.

"Let's go!" I say holding up my arm. Ollie laughs at me.

That amazing laugh...

I blink out of my thoughts and drive for an hour to get to the event. Once we get there, I park and we get out to walk the red carpet together. We take picture for the paparazzi and do some interviews before the movie starts. After a while, we walk into the movie theater and watch the movie. We get front row. I sit beside Ollie. I turn to look at her and she does the same. She smiles as I grab her hand.

One day I will make her mine...

---

A/N

That was chapter one of Accident! I hoped you liked it!

Comment and tell me what you think!

Chapter two will come out soon!