Chapter Five: Since When Did You Feel This Way Towards Him?!

A/N

Sorry for not updating lately loves!!

The picture is of little baby Noah and the video is of my most recent edit at the moment which is my Smosh Summer Games 2 Edit!

Also happy my children won!

// Song of the chapter: Don't Let Me Down by The Chainsmokers //

---

(Olivia's POV)

Year - 2015

Ever since I have laid eyes on Courtney I have fallen for her. She's just so gorgeous! Today I plan to tell her my feelings. I get to work and walk into the office smiling until i hear something that breaks my heart..

She wouldn't..

"Nice to meet you! I'm Courtney and this is Shayne, my boyfriend." Courtney tells a girl in which I have not met. My smile turns into a frown.

Since when?

I walk up to Courtney and pull her out of the room.

"When were you gonna tell me that?!" I ask frantically.

"I'm sorry Olivia! I didn't know it was so important for you to know.." She says.

"Courtney, it's important to me because I'm in love with you. I always have and always will be." I say looking at her for something. She frowns.

"You can't be!" She screams. "You aren't gay!"

"I thought that until I met you.." I say looking at the floor beneath us both.

"You aren't! Your feelings are invalid!" Courtney screams out walking away from me. My heart breaks on spot..

I love her..

---

(Courtney's POV)

Year - 2015

Olivia can't love me! She's not gay! She just CANT!!

I brush off the thought walking back into the office. I see Ollie with Noah meeting Keith.

She's sweet, perfect for Noah..

I walk up to my desk and decide to write a script for a new skit we could do on Smosh to get my mind off of Olivia and what she said to me..

*Timeskip*

It's now time for lunch and I have no idea if I want some. I turn around to find Shayne and that Ollie girl talking. They seem to be having fun..

Not on my watch.

---

(Ollie's POV)

Year - 2015

Noah's coworkers are so funny. I'm currently having a conversation with a guy named Shayne.

"So tell me, how did you and Noah meet?" Shayne asks me.

"Well I was auditioning for this part back in 2012. I walked in and found Noah sitting so I sat beside him. I started to play some Smosh and we instantly hung out. We promised eachother we would both get into Smosh. Then we had a falling out. I had an abusive boyfriend who wouldn't let me talk to Noah. So a few days ago I escaped him and went to the one place I remembered, Noah's apartment." I tell Shayne smiling at the good parts and frowning at the bad.

"I'm sorry. I'm glad Noah has saved you!" Shayne says putting his hand on my knee being friendly. It was all calm until i felt a fist collide with my face. I turn to see its Courtney.

What in the world.?

"Courtney, why the hell did you do that!" Shayne screams out standing up and walking to her. She growls at me.

"She's trying to make moves on you!" She screams out. I decide to stand up.

"No I'm not!" I say and then I feel another fist hit me in the face, this time knocking me out completely. All I can see is darkness..

---

(Noah's POV)

Year - 2015

I was heading back with coffee for me, Shayne and Ollie until I hear screaming. I start running into the office to find Courtney standing above Ollie who is holding her cheek.

"Courtney, why the hell did you do that!" Shayne screams out standing up and walking to Courtney as she growls at Ollie.

What happened here..?

"She's trying to make moves on you!" I hear Courtney screams out. I decide to walk closer as Ollie stands up.

"No I'm not!" Ollie says and then I watch as Courtney punched her in the face knocking her out. I run up to Ollie's body and pull out my phone calling 9-1-1.

"Hello 911, what's your emergency?" I hear a voice ask me.

"Well my friend, she knocked out. I need someone!" I scream out as they ask me for the address which I give. I hang up the phone and turn to face Courtney.

"Why did you do that?!" I scream out.

"I'm insecure, you know that Noah! I didn't mean to!" She says. I shake my head.

"That isn't gonna work this time Courtney. You hurt the girl that I care deeply about. She's passed out for god sake!!" I scream.

"I'll fix this!" Courtney says.

"Don't tell me that! Tell her when she wakes up." I say leaving the room trying to get some air and walk away from this whole situation that I somehow am a part of.

I hope Ollie is okay..

---

A/N

New chapterrr hope you guys love it.

No I'm not pretraying Courtney as a bad character. She is insecure because of what Olivia told her. She doesn't know if she wants to be with Shayne anymore.

I love Courtney as a person! Her character will get better I promise.