Chapter Four: And Now Im Covered In The Colors...

A/N

Hey guys sorry for not uploading! I have been very busy lately!!

The picture is of me getting noticed by Joven!!!

The video is my edit that he liked!!

//Song Of The Chapter: Colors by Halsey//

---

(Noah's POV)

Year - 2015

I wake up with the light blinding me. I move my hand to my table to find my glasses. When I find them, I put them on.

That's better...

I get out of bed and walk into the kitchen to find Ollie cooking breakfast. I walk up behind her and put my arms around her waist gently. She looks up at me and smiles.

"Time for blueberry pancakes!" She says holding up a blueberry with a huge smile. I smile back at her. I let go of her and sit down at my island waiting for food. She laughs putting some pancakes down in front of me. I smile up at her.

"It's the least I could do for you buying me a lot of things yesterday!" She says sitting down beside me as I start to eat.

"You deserve it after what you have been through in the last few years!" I say putting my hand on her knee smiling at her.

---

(Ollie's POV)

Year - 2015

I let out a sigh as more memories come forward as Noah's hand lands on my knee.

*Flashback*

I walk into the house with a smile playing on my lips.

Today I tried out for a new part in a short series called Lollypop Dreams which is about a girl who is like addicted to candy. It fits me.

I walk into the living room to find Seb watching The Walking Dead.

"Hey baby!" I say waving to him. He smiles at me. I sit down beside him on the couch.

"Can you get me a beer!?" Seb asks me putting his hand on my knee. I smile getting up just as I fall head first on the floor with laughs following behind.

"Bitch.." Seb whispers returning his attention to the tv. I get up realizing I am bleeding.

This will be a long night...

*Flashback Over*

I get up from the floor realizing I fell out of my chair and onto the floor. I turn to see Noah beside me with a worried expression on his face.

"Are you okay? You blacked out!" Noah says frantically. He helps me up.

"I'm sorry, I'm fine! Just a flashback.." I say sitting back down.

"Ollie we need to get you into therapy!" Noah says holding my hand. I nod.

"Okay."

---

(Anthony's POV)

Year - 2015

My phone vibrates so I pick it up.

"Hey?" I ask the caller.

"Hey Anthony! It's Noah! I'm bringing a friend around today! Is that fine?" Noah says.

"It's totally fine!" I say hanging up the phone.

I wonder who he is bringing...

*timeskip*

I hear the main door to the office open and find Noah entering with a small female behind him. I walk over waving to them both. They smile at me.

"Hey guys!" I say to them both holding out my hand for the female. "I'm Anthony!"

"I'm Ollie!" The girl says I take her hand kissing the top of it gently. She blushes as she pulls away her hand.

"What are we filming today?" Noah asks me.

"I think we are filming a new sketch? Maybe an Every Blank Ever?" I say as we walk to the offices. They both follow me and I gain a smile thinking about Ollie..

Anthony! You have Kalel?!

I push the feelings I have away as I try to focus on better things, this week's Smosh Video..

---

(Noah's POV)

Year - 2015

I growl as I watch Anthony kiss Ollie's hand.

Do I like Ollie and doesn't Anthony have his Fiancé Kalel?

I shake off my thoughts.

"What are we filming today?" I ask him to break the silence. He sighs turn to me.

"I think we are filming a new sketch? Maybe an Every Blank Ever?" He says as we walk to the offices. We follow him intently. I walk to my desk and watch as Ollie follows me. Soon I hear laughing to see Courtney and Shayne walk into the room. They wave to me.

"Hey Noah and Stranger!" Courtney says.

"Oh that's Ollie." I say standing up. They all smile.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Courtney and this is Shayne, my boyfriend." Courtney says.

Wait, they are dating since when??

---

A/N

Sorry for taking so long to update but trust me guys! It's worth it.

I'm planning to make new covers tonight so they will be up tomorrow!