Chapter Eleven: Operation Breakfast and What Is This Surprise?!

A/N

I finally released WYISC last Saturday so go check that out!

Sorry this is super late, didn't have time to all week.

The picture is of Noahhh and the video is my favorite video with him in it!

// Song Of The Chapter: Smile by BryanStars //

---

(Ollie's POV)

Year - 2015

I woke up that morning with the memories of last night filling my mind with the terror of last night.. I sit up in bed rubbing my head realizing that Noah is no longer beside me like he was when we fell asleep. I get up walking out of the room and into the kitchen to spot him making us breakfast. He turns to face me and smile at me gently showing off his newly blacken eye from the events of last night. I half smile feeling bad that he would get that because the guy wanted to rape me.. I felt out of control with the events like I couldn't control one thing that was happening.. I sit down at the breakfast bar watching him cook us food.

"Are you just gonna watch me..?" Noah says turning back towards me smiling. I blush.

"Maybe.." I respond as he goes back to making the last bit of breakfast and handing it to me. I smile at him.

"Thank you for breakfast Noah," I say blushing again as I start to eat the food placed in front of me. He smiles back.

"You're welcome Ollie!" He says sitting down beside me and kissing my forehead gently. I smile at his movements before putting my focus on the food in front of me.

---

*Timeskip*

(Noah's POV)

Year - 2015

Today I decided to make breakfast for Ollie so put her in a good mood. She is officially joining Smosh since the fans like her so much. After we finish eating, we both get in my car and drive towards the Smoffice with smiling faces.

I'm excited to see how she will react when she knows she got the job...

We arrive at the Smoffice about thirty minutes from when we left. When I finish parking, I look over at Ollie to see her confused on why she is here with no reconciliation of what's going on. I smile at her trying to calm her confusion.

"Come on, lets go inside!" I say happily getting out of the car with Ollie following not far behind. We both enter going straight for the conference room we use usually for a set and sometimes for actual conferences. We walk in spotting Ian and Anthony, along with Sunny, Olivia, Shayne and Keith. I smile telling Ollie to sit and see what the surprise I have been holding all morning since she woke up...

She's always wanted this job since I have known her and now she is actually getting it because of me.. Her boyfriend..

---

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter, it's a filler for the next one where she gets the job.