Chapter Six: Dont Forget Me, I Wouldn't Leave You If You Let Me...

A/N

Reached 100+ views on this book!

Thanks guys! ❤️

The picture is of me because many of you might now know what I look like and the video is of my most recent edit which is my Leafyishere edit !!

// Song Of Chapter: Trouble by Halsey //

---

(Noah's POV)

Year - 2015

The people come in and help Ollie so she can get to the hospital. A nurse walks up to me.

"Do you wanna ride down there with us?" She asks and I nod.

"Yes please!" I say following her to the truck as we leave for the hospital. I sit the truck holding Ollie's hand the whole time. A nurse smiles sweetly at me.

"Are you two dating?!" She asks. I shake my head.

"I wish but I haven't got the courage to ask her.." I say smiling.

"Well sweetie, when she is all well just ask her, you have nothing to lose! Maybe she even likes you back." She says holding my shoulder as we arrive at the hospital.

"Okay, thank you!" I say as we wheel her inside to get checked out.

*Timeskip*

The doctor finally let me into her room. I walk in hesitantly with the words of the nurse weighing down heavily. I make it into the room and find her smiling with her normal clothes on.

"Hey Noahhhh!" She says all giddy and I smile going over to her giving her a hug. As I pull away I decide to speak.

"Listen, Ollie I like you a lot. Not a day you weren't on my mind even when you were gone. I was wanting to know if you want to be my girlfriend..?" I ask not looking at her scared of her reply. I feel a hand push my chin up to look at her. She smiles.

"Of course Noah!" She says pulling me into a kiss. I let out a smile as she pulls away.

"Let's get you home!" I say standing up grabbing her hand pulling her out of the hospital. I sign her out and we head home. When we reach it I see a car I didn't expect to see..

Courtney's...

We get out of the car and hesitantly make it up to my apartment. I open the door to find Courtney and Shayne sitting on my couch. Courtney runs up to Ollie and gives her a big hug.

"I'm so sorry about hurting you!" Courtney says as she pulls away from the hug. Ollie smiles.

"It's fine! Thank you for apologizing." Ollie says as she walks back over to me. She grabs my hand gently yet shylu at the same time. I smile as I walk to the kitchen to make dinner. I decide on making some popcorn instead and label it a movie night. The girls decide on the old movie me and Ollie were in. We all agree and sit down watching it.

*Timeskip*

Not long after the movie ended Courtney and Shayne left. I carry Ollie up to my bed and place her down gently. I get in bed beside her smiling. I cuddle up to her.

"Goodnight Ollie..."

---

A/N

Sorry for the short ass chapter! Needed a filler.

I don't know what to do with this book for the next chapter!

Comment and tell me what should happen!