Chapter Two: Little Did You Know About The Past Few Years..

A/N

Hey guys! This chapter is very well it shows stuff like abuse and self harm so if you are sensitive to any of that do not read this chapter.

This is a warning!

The picture is of Noah! The video is of my second Noah edit!

// Song Of The Chapter: Little Do You Know by Alex & Sierra //

---

(Ollie's POV)

Year - 2015

It has been years since I have had contact with anyone.. 2 to be exact! I have been scared out of my mind to leave. The thing is, I got into a relationship with this guy named Sebastian a few days after the premiere of Risk. He was all sweet at the start of our relationship but by the second week he took over everything. I haven't spoken to Noah or my family since me and Seb got together. He well.. Seb has been abusing me from day one. I thought "oh he won't hit me again.." I sure as hell was wrong. Tonight is the night i leave this hell.

Tonight is the start of my new found freedom!

I grab my phone and run out of the house. I look around in fear of being caught. After I remember Seb is gone for work I run down the road and stop for hours. I finally stop when I reach a bus. I get on and use all my money for it to get me to California.

This is my freedom.

---

(Noah's POV)

Year - 2015

I sigh as I go back to shooting with Smosh. I recently became a member so I'm so happy! I wish Ollie could be one with me but two years ago she left without a word. It was quite sad on my side but she is happy I guess so I'm fine with it. After two hours of filming, I finally decide to head back to my apartment. It's the same apartment as I have had since 2012.

I just live alone now...

I used to live with my brother Justin but he moved out a year ago and left me here alone..

I walk into my apartment to clean it up. I had a party last night and never cleaned it up. I decided to clean it up now. After a few hours, I hear knocking at my door. I drop my trash bag on the floor and walk to the door. I open the door to be met with someone I haven't seen in years..

Ollie.

---

(Ollie's POV)

Year - 2015

I reach the house I have been trying to get back to for years.

Noah's house.

I knock on the door till my hand can't anymore. The door opens to reveal Noah with a shocked expression on his face. I run into his arms and we hug.

"Who hurt you?.." Noah whispers into my ear gently.

"Sebastian." I say not hesitating. "Can you let me in? I'll explain the last few years."

"Yeah, yeah! Come in Ollie!" Noah says waking inside his apartment, closing the door and sitting down on his couch. I look around in awe. Soon enough I sit down beside Noah.

"Well, it has been a rough few years.." I say.

"I mean I can tell, you are bleeding..." Noah say rubbing his thumb on my forehead to show me his finger.

He was right..

"Let me speak! Anyways, after me and Sebastian got together. He well started abusing me. I thought 'oh no he won't do this again.' He did anyway. I have millions of bruises and even some self harm.. I couldn't take it Noah! Without you or Smosh I couldn't take it anyone. I tired to kill myself twice while I was dating Seb. He made sure I stayed alive.. I ran away tonight only taking my phone. Which now I'm gonna throw away.." I say letting tears slip as I reveal my bruises and self harm to Noah. Noah gulps.

"Speaking of Smosh, this is well.. I will show you instead!" Noah says grabbing his hand and pulling me to his computer. His background was a picture collage of him. I smile at him. He pulls up YouTube and searches up "Smosh New Members". I raise an eyebrow at this as he clicks the first video and playing it. I decide to pay attention.

"Hey it's Ian and Anthony! We have hired five new people to help us with acting here at Smosh!" Ian says as five people walk into the frame. A buff blonde guy, a blonde girl, a black haired girl, a darker skinned boy and Noah? I turn to look at him.

"Our promise.. Noah?!" I say getting upset. I stand up mad at him.

"I'm sorry Ollie! I haven't heard from you in ages! How was I supposed to tell you I was part of Smosh and get you on the team if you wouldn't speak to me?!" Noah yells.

"I'm sorry I was getting beaten to a pulp by my boyfriend?!" I scream back letting my true anger show through.

"I'm sorry.." Noah says softly as he looks at his feet.

"Save it!" I say turning around to leave until I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn to see Noah.

"I'm not letting you leave this time!" Noah says pulling me into a hug. I smile, melting into the hug.

"You can stay in Justin's old room!" Noah says letting me to it. I look in and see a semi empty room. I turn and smile at him.

"Thank you Noah and I'm sorry for getting mad. I'm glad you are part of Smosh. It was both of our dreams to be part of the cast. I'm glad you were chosen!" I say hugging him.

"No problem! Tomorrow is where I help you! I'm getting you everything you need to live here! Even a new phone!" Noah says pulling my old phone out of my butt pocket. I blush at him.

"Wanna break it?" Noah asks me holding up the phone. I roll my eyes smiling at him.

There's the Noah i love! Did I say Love?

"Hell yes!" I say laughing as we leave his apartment to go to the top of the building. We throw my phone off the edge to watch it shatter down below. We smile turning to look at eachother.

"It's nice having you back Ollie!" Noah says smiling at me. I smile back.

"It's nice to be back!"

---

A/N

A long chapter! I love it through! This couple is cute even though they aren't one!