Motivational

"Believe in yourself!!!!!!! have faith in your abilities. Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy"

"A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve not by the desire to beat others"

"I don't belleve you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be"

"The key is too keep company only the people who uplift you whise presence calls forth your best"

"Learn from the past set vivid detail goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control now"

"Your talent is God's gift to you what you do with it is your gift back to God"

"You don't get it by

STARTING

You dont get it by

WISHING

You don't get it by

DROOLING

You don't get it by

HOPING

You don't get it

EASY

You don't get it by getting off your ass working for it. Every of everyday for the rest of your life"

"Be impeccable with your word. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the world to speak agaiist yourself or gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love"

"Life always offers you a second chance it's called tomorrow"

"Determine never to be idle. no person will have occasion to complain of the wanrt time who never loses any. It is wonderful how much may be done if we are always doing"

"Never blame anyone in your life. Good people give you happiness. Bad people give you exprience. Worst people give you lesson and best people give you memories"

"By recording your dreams and goals on paper you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to  be. Put your future in good hand-----your own"

"Give yourself an even greater challenge than the one  you are trying to master and you will develop the powers necessary overcome the original difficulty"

"Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and coomintment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal- A commintment to excellence-That will enable you to attain the success you seek"

"The secret of joy in work is contained in one word- Excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it"

"Don't  let insecurity Ruin the BEAUTY you where born with"

"Do one thing today to make you feel proud of yourself"

"A great pleasure in life is doing something that others say you cannot do"

"Success must be left on the inside before it can be seen on the outside"

"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decide to look beyond the imperfections"

"If you have the courage to begin, you have the courage to succeed".

"Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do"

"Life is not a brief candle.

It is a splendid torch

That must be made to burn

As brightly as possible

Beofre it is handed on

To the next generation"

"Never let the odds

Keeps you from doing

what you know

in your heart

you where meant to do"

"You are

RESPONSIBLE

 for your life.

You can't

KEEP BLAMING

somebody else

 for your

DYSFUNCTION.

Life is REALLY

about

MOVING ON"

"God determines who walks you into your life. It's up tp you to decide who you let walk way, who you let stay,and who you refuse to let go"

"Trust yourself. you know more than you think you do"

"Just keep moving forward and don't give a shit about what anybody thinks. do what you have to do for you"

"A journey of thousand miles begins with a single step"

"The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone, is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been"