Smile

"A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles"

"Smile for everyone lacks self-confidence and more than any other one thing a smile reassure them"

"A gentle word. A kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles"

"They might not need me, but they might. I'll let my head be just in sight a smile as small as mine might be precisely their necessity"

"Laughter is day, and sobriety is night, a smile is the twilight that hovers gently between both, more bewitching than either"

"The happiness of life is made up of minute fractions- the little, soon forgotten charities of a kiss or a smile, a kind look or heartfelt compliment"

"A warm smile is the universal language of kindness"

"Don't cry it's over. smile because it happened"

"A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a carrying, sharing person inside"

"The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress and grows brave by reflection"

"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight"

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening, an honest compliment, or the smallest act if caring all of which have potential to turn a life around"

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the cloud away and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray"

"Remember even though the outside world might be raining, if you keep smiling the sun will soon show ,it's face and smile back at you"

"After every storm the sun will smile, for very problem there is a solution and the soul's indefeasible duty is to be of good cheer"

"Generally, when a record label suggests album ideas for you, you smile politely, and then proceed to shoot it down, because it's never what you as an artist feel is right for you."

"When I look out at the people and they look at me and they're smiling, then I know that I'm loved. That is the time when I have no worries, no problems."

"Courage, not compromise, brings the smile of God's approval."