Love

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."

"Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you. "

"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only love"

"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."

"Spread Love everywhere you go. let no one ever come to you without leaving happier"

"Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up."

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible - it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could."

"Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another."

"Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity"

"Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly and without expectation. We don't love to be loved; we love to love"

"Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit"

"Love possesses not nor will it be possessed, for love is sufficient"

"Love isn't all about fliriting, hugs,kisses and sex. Love is about having the ability to Take all those things away and still having feelings for that person"

"Sa mga ldr(long distance relationship) out there katulad ko never give up. Kahit busy sila and Hindi sila online think of it he/she still loves you tandaan natin yan mahal na mahal nila tayo mo matter how difficult our situation. Hindi sila ipag palit kahit kanina ikaw Lang ang mahal Niya"

"True love is when you really care about someone on such a level that you would be willing to spend your life with them"

"Loving someone who doesn't love you like waiting for a ship at the airport"

"If you love someone showing them is better than telling them. If you stop loving someone, telling them is better than showing them"

"Don't worry if you're single God is looking at you r!gut now I'm saving this one for Someone special"

"One of the brave things are teardrops cause they're not afraid to fall even for the wrong person"

"Spread love everywhere you go let no one ever come to you without leaving happier"

"The perfect guy is not the one who has the most money or the most handsome one you'll meet. He is the one who knows how to make you smile and will take care of you each and everyday until the end of time"

"Real love is not based on romance, candle lgiht dinner and walks along the beach. In fact, is based on repsect, compromise, care and trust"

"You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back"