Wisdom

"Wisdom, compassion and coarge are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men"

"We should not judge people by their peak of excellence ; but by the distnace they have traveled by the point where they started"

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination"

"If you talk to a man in a language he understand that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language that goes to his heart"

"A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them and strong enough to correct them"

"For beautiful eyes look for the good in others ; for beautiful lips speak only words for kindness and for poise walk with the knowledge that you are never alone"

"By the three methods we may learn wisdom : First by reflection, which is noblest : Second by imitation which is easiest and third by experience which is the bitterest"

"It's not what you look at that matters, It's what you see"

"Experience is not what happens to you, it's what you do with what happens"

"We are what our thoughts have made us, so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live they travel far"

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is not path and leave a trial"

 "Never give up. There is no such thing as an ending. Just a new beginning. I think everyone at some point, goes through that one moment where they think “Oh God, I can’t do this”. But you know what? You can. No matter how close you are to the edge, no matter how badly you feel like giving up, or think it’s best to do so rather than have to put up with the pain - don’t. Don’t lose hope that things will get better. Don’t give up, because there is someone out there who will make you smile in a way no one else ever could. Keep that glimmer of hope alive in your heart, because someone is out there searching for your smile. So wipe your tears and keep your head held high."

"Bad things are always going to happen in life. People will hurt you. But you can't use that excuse to hurt someone back."

"Letting go doesn't mean giving up, it means moving on. It is one of the hardest things a person can do. Starting at birth, we grasp on to anything we can get our hands on, and hold on as if we will cease to exist when we let go. We feel that letting go is giving up, quitting, and that as we all know is cowardly. But as we grow older we are forced to change our way of thinking. We are forced to realize that letting go means accepting things that cannot be. It means maturing and moving on, no matter how hard you have to fight yourself to do so."

"God grant me that serenity to accept that things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference"

"Giving up doesn't always mean your weak sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go"

"God gives you answers in three ways: He says yes and gives you want you want, He says no and gives you something better, or he says wait and gives you the best"

"It's very easy for us to make judgments and to make statements about people that we don't know personally. When you journey with people over the years and you feel some of their pain. When you understand some of where they're at, it's very hard to make quick judgments."

"Surround yourself with people who bring out the best in you. We are not all good or all bad. We just mesh with certain people in some ways better than others. It’s a very natural process. When you meet someone who makes you want to be a better person, keep them in your life. Through love, you will learn to care, to notice the little things, and to keep a positive mindset no matter what. These are the gems that do not change us, but rather inspire us to better ourselves. Keep them close, and cherish them. What you learn from them will follow you throughout your life, no matter where you choose to go."

"I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge ; that myth is more potent than history that dreams are more powerful than facts that hope always triumphs over experience that laughter is the only cure for grief and I believe that love is stronger than death"

"Sometimes all you need in the end is someone who will hold you and say everything is alright"

"No one can go back and make a brand new start, however anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending"

"Just because someone hurt you yesterday doesn't mean you should start living life today in constant fear of being hurt"

"Don’t hold on because you think there will be no one else. There will always be someone else. You’ve got to believe you are worth more than being repeatedly hurt by someone who doesn’t really care and believe that someone will see what you are really worth and treat you the way you should be treated"

"After you're gone, people will forget your name, no matter how important it was, and your face, no matter how pretty it was, and what you said, no matter how clever any of it sounded.

The things you've done will, crumble and fade. And the places you once loved, will change and be given new names.

You are only here for one moment and it lasts exactly one lifetime."

"Everything that exist imagine itself to existence. As the whole reality only exists inside our perception, we imagine everything into existence. Whatever we seem to see as external world is just a reflection of our internality on a screen "in front of us". Outside nothing exists. So as we change ourselves the world around us changes."