quotes for today (english/tagalog)

<3

====================================

"Thinking of someone who deserve you. Trust him and yourself no matter what they say to you"

"Life is too short but you still love one another and never be separated with one another"

"The garden by flowers, never leaves that fall count your life with smiles and not the tears that roll"

"Life is too short that God willing give you the right guy for you. (trial and error) If the guy doesn't love you then find another guy that desrve you who you are and not chossy".

"Somewhere a short story out there you. it's not now and it's not here maybe somehere put there where nobody knows you and me. I'll wait until forever"

"One with the dance!!! let joy be uncinfined no sleep till noon with youth and pressure meter to chase the glwoing hours with flying feet"

"Love it's inside you, don't look around you never find it if you don't love yourself"

"Life is getting harder and harder and to be strong all you have to do is getting closer and closer to God"

"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on it's shoes"

"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth"

"I am nothing special of this I am sire. I am common woman with common thoughts and I've a common life. There are no monuments decited to me and my name will soon be forgetten, but I've love another with all my heart and soul, anf to me, this has alwaus been enough"

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and make us reach for more, the plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our mind"

"There are only two ways to live your life. one is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though is a miracle"

"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smiles"

"Love is composed if a single soul inhabiting two bodies"

"If ever there is tomorrow when we're together. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stornger than you seem and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is even if we're apart.... I'll always be with you"

"Distance means so little when someone means so much"

"Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad beacuse I miss you, I remind myself how lucky i am to have someone so special to miss"

"True love doesn't mean being inseparable it means beaing separated and nothinh change"

"The longest of time is waiting for something or someone you truly want"

"You live too far away

Your voice rings like a bell anyway

Don't give up your independence, unless it feels so right

Nothing good comes easily sometimes you've got to fight"

"Some people search for their entire lives for what we have and never find it. I won't give up. I'll fight for you"

"If the days allow us to see each other, memories will and if my eyes can't see you my heart will never forget you"

"Don't measure the distance, ,measure my love"