life

"Eleven Hints for Life"

1. It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return.
But what is more painful is to love someone and never
find the courage to let that person know how you feel.

2. A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who
means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was
never meant to be and you just have to let go.

3. The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a
porch swing with, never say a word, and then walk away
feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.

4. It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose
it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been
missing until it arrives.

5. It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an
hour to like someone, and a day to love someone-but it
takes a lifetime to forget someone.

6. Don't go for looks, they can deceive. Don't go for wealth,
even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you
smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day
seem bright.

7. Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go,
be what you want to be. Because you have only one life and
one chance to do all the things you want to do.

8. Always put yourself in the other's shoes. If you feel that it
hurts you, it probably hurts the person too.

9. A careless word may kindle strife. A cruel word may wreck
a life. A timely word may level stress. But a loving word may
heal and bless.

10. The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best
of everything they just make the most of everything that comes
along their way.

11. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, ends with
a tear. When you were born, you were crying and everyone
around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die,
you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying.

"Imagine there is a bank account that credits your account each morning with $86,400. It carries over no balance from day to day.
Every evening the bank deletes whatever part of the balance you failed to use during the day. What would you do? Draw out every cent, of course?
Each of us has such a bank. It's name is TIME.
Every morning, it credits you with 86,400 seconds.
Every night it writes off as lost, whatever of this you have failed to invest to a good purpose.
It carries over no balance. It allows no over draft. Each day it opens a new account for you. Each night it burns the remains of the day.
If you fail to use the day's deposits, the loss is yours. There is no drawing against "tomorrow."
You must live in the present on today's deposits. Invest it so as to get from it the utmost in health, happiness and success!
The clock is running!! Make the most of today.

To realise the value of ONE YEAR, ask a student who failed a grade.

To realise the value of ONE MONTH, ask a mother who has given birth to a premature baby.

To realise the value of ONE WEEK, ask the editor of a weekly newspaper.

To realise the value of ONE HOUR, ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.

To realise the value of ONE MINUTE, ask a person who just missed a train.

To realise the value of ONE SECOND, ask someone who just avoided an accident.

To realise the value of ONE MILLISECOND, ask the person who won a silver medal at the Olympics.

Treasure every moment that you have! And treasure it more because you shared it with someone special, special enough to spend your time with. And remember time waits for no one.

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why its called the present."

*17 most important things to remember in life*

1. Never give up on anybody;miracles happen everyday.

2.Be brave even if your not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.

3. Think big thoughts, relish small pleasures.

4. Learn to listen. Oppurtunity sometimes knocks very softly.

5. Never deprive someone of hope, it might be all they have.

6. Strive for excellence, not perfection.

7. Don't waste time greiving over past mistakes. Learn from them and move on.

8. When someone hugs you let them be the first to let go.

9. Never cut what can be untied.

10. Don't expect life to be fair.

11. Remember:Success comes to the one that acts first.

12. Never waste an oppurtunity to tell someone you love them.

13. Remember that nobody makes it alone. Have a greatful heart and be quick to acknowledge those who help you.

14. Never underestimate the power of a kind word or deed.

15. Laugh alot.A good sense of humor cures almost all of life's ills.

16. Don't miss the magic of the moment by focusing on whats to come.

17. Watch for big problems. They disguise big oppurtunities.*

"Happiness needs sadness.
Success needs failure.
Benevolence needs evil.
Love needs hatred.
Victory needs defeat.
Pleasure needs pain.

You must experience and accept the extremes. Because if the contrast is lost, you lose appreciation; and when you lose appreciation, you lose the value of everything."

"Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don't even deserve to be an issue in your life."

"Life isn't always sunshine and butterflies. Sometimes you got to learn to smile through the pain"

"Sometimes life just seems like chapters. Some good, some bad, but all come together to create the story of our lives."

"People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong but just remember that life goes on."

"Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad.Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your Heart will consume you"

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spending doing nothing"

"The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is crazy ride and nothing is guaranteed"

"Just know, when you truly want success you'll never give up on it. No matter how bad the situation may get"

"Accept responsibility for your life know that is you will get you where. You want to go no one else"

"I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry"

"You've got to take The good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what your got and remember what you had. Always forgive but never forget. Learn from mistakes but never regret"

"I've learned that things change, people change and it doesn't mean you forget the past of to try to cover it up. It simply means that you move on and treasure the memories letting go doesn't mean to giving up it means accosting that some things weren't meant to be"

"In the end it's not gong to matter how many breaths you took but how many moments took your breath away"

"When life gives you a Hundred reasons to cry, shoe life that you have a thousand reasons to smile"

"You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel"

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself"

"If you place your heart in God's hands he will place your heart in the hands of a worthy person

"Life is like the ocean. It can be calm and still or rough and rigid but in the end it is always beautiful"

"Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen every day"

"It takes a minute to have a crush on someone. An hour to like someone and a day to love someone not it takes a life time to forget someone"

"Life is really simple but we insist on making it complicate"

"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never love if you are looking for the meaning of life"

"Believe that life is worst living and your belief will help create the fact"

"The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment"

"Be who you are and say what what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right forget about the ones who don't and beloved that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance take it. if it changes your life. Let it. Nobody said that it'd be easy, they just promised it would be worth it"

"It doesn't mater who hurt you, or broke you down what matters is who made you smile again"

"The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about"

"Remember the past, plan for the future, but live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come"

"Some people feel the rain others just get wet"

"Never regret something that made you smile"

"Being sad with the right people is better than being happy with the wrong ones"