f o u r

I'm finally at the store and have picked up one of the black baskets to start collecting food. I start walking down the drink aisle, eyeing up the endless array of soft drinks, coffee and teas. I pick up some bottles of Ramune as well as iced tea. I turn at the end of the aisle and am met with ramen heaven. I look at all the different flavours, picking up spicy ones as well as my favourite kimchi noodle soup bowl. I'm so busy looking at the different noodle bowls that the next thing I know I'm bumping into someone, causing a few ramen bowls flying out of my basket.

"Sorry! Sorry, sorry I am so sorry" I keep saying as I flusterly picking up the noodles.

"It's okay, I wasn't really looking either" a warm voice says; a voice that sound very familiar. I look up to see the mint haired boy, Yoongi, from Uni. He holds out his hand offering to help me up. I place my hand in his and he grips tight as he pulls me up off the ground, helping me put the noodle bowls back in my basket.

"Thankyou" I say shyly as he stares at me, a small smile on his lips. 

"Hoseok right?" He asks as he watches me awkwardly trying not to make eye contact. 

"Y-yeah, Y-Yoongi?" I ask him. He nods his head as he stands next to me walking down the aisle.

"That's some really healthy food you got there" The mint haired boys smirks. I shoot him a death stare.

"Hey! I'm joking chill man" He laughs.

"Sorry, it hasn't been a good day" I mutter as I slowly make my way to the counter.

"I can see that" He says softly.

"What? How?" I question him. He motions to my face, to the bruise I'd tried so hard to cover up.

"What happened? Are you okay?" He says as he takes a step towards me. I take a step back and place my basket on the counter, the boy behind starts scanning and packing my food.

"I'm fine" I mutter as I pull cash out my wallet and hand it to the boy while taking my bags.

Yoongi once again steps forward reaching out and stroking the sore bruise on my face. I wince at his touch but the coolness of his long pale fingers bring comfort as well. I pull away shrugging him off and giving the boy a weird expression. All he does is scoff and starts to walk away.

"If you say so"