15- Bol do na zara....!!

"When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is
different. You feel safe and comfortable."
-----
AbhiNi and Navya reach inside...to tell everyone the good news....As soon as everyone sees them....they start firing their questions on them...!

Mukti: Abhi, Nandini...everything okay...??

Alya: Guys..please don't fight because of your past ...please!!

Dhruv: Yeah..!! Alya is right guys...!

Cabir: My soon-to-be-bhabhiji please aisa na karo!! Abhi to apka dost hai na..ladai ladai maaf karo..gandhiji ko yaad karo...

Abhi: STOP IT GUYS!! Just Shutup!

Everyone is scared seeing abhi's reaction...!

Navya: Manik...You don't have to ask anything..like them?

Manik(smiling): No! By seeing your faces..i can say...everything is fine between you all...!

Everyone then notices Abhi, Nandini & Navya's faces..who are smiling peacefully...and understand that everything is fine! But....at the same time..they all...including NavNi and abhi ..are shocked to see how well Manik understood the situation.

Nandini: Yes...Manik is right guys! everything is fine between us..! We sorted everything out... 

Everyone is happy to hear this...

Cabir: Guys..& Girls...!Cheer up..everything is back to normal! but not MY STOMACH...i m veryyyyy hungry now...!

Everyone: NOT AGAIN! 

Mukti: Ok cabir...! Guys...let's have dinner first and then we will play the last round of truth and dare..! late ho raha hai..u all have to go home too na..!

Everyone agrees with Mukti..!!

They all have dinner and the house is full with positive vibes, giggles of these friends..who will always stand together..no matter what happens!! 

After some time...everyone is settled back in the living room...and ready to play the last round of the game...!

Abhi: So its my turn to twist this bottle...! And..here it goeeeeeesssssss......and it stops on.............MANIK AND DHRUV!

(Dhruv is the questionarre and manik the answerer)

Dhruv: So Manik....truth or dare?

Manik: Of course..dare!

Dhruv: Great! So..ur dare is quite simple! SING  A SONG for Nandini!

MaNan are shocked..! Manik..because he hasn't sung for quite a long time..and Nandini..because he is going to sing a song for her...!

Manik: But Dhruv...I..

All: No! No excuses Manik...u have to complete ur dare..! Come on...MANIK!

After a lot of convincing..manik agrees to sing  a song....

Lights are off....manik is sitting on a chair...all set to start the song....and he..starts....

(Please ,listen to the song...!)

Itni mohabbat karo na
Main doob na jaaun kahin
Waapas kinaare pe aana
Main bhool na jaaun kahin
Dekha jabse chehra tera
Main toh hafton se soya nahin

MaNan- Will Love win?(✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें