33- What is wrong with me?

"Your intellect may be confused, but your emotions will never lie to you."
---

*Nandini*

So today is the day when I am getting discharged. But everyone is busy. Ma had to go to help Navya's mom and papa had a very important meeting. So only Manik is here to drop me home.

After I changed with the help of a nurse, ofcourse! I was made to sit on the bed till all the formalities get completed.

I was sitting when Manik came in..

"Chalo Nandini. Now we can go."

He said and I got very excited.

But my excitement changed into sadness when a wheelchair was brought for me to go to the car. I know I am weak and still can't walk properly but sitting on a wheelchair is the last thing a person would want.

But trying to be strong I moved towards the wheelchair when,

"Wait!! Nandini you don't need that. I am Here with you! Sister.. please take it back."

Manik said.

How? How can this guy manage to make me smile always??

But how will I go if not on wheelchair?

This question was soon answered by the man himself.

He came near me and said,

"I will never let something happen that hurts you."

After saying this he picked me up in his arms and I wrapped my hands around his shoulder looking into his eyes.

"You love him or not, but he loves you like crazy!"

I remembered Navya's words.

"I will never let something happen that hurts you."

I remembered his words.

I was remembering all the moments spent with him.

"Nandini!! Nandini!! Are you okay?"

Can Manik's voice. I looked around and remembered where I was.

I didn't say anything. Manik made me sit in the car, cupped my face and asked,

"Nandini! Are you fine? Kya hua?"

I just nodded my head in a yes, indicating  I am fine.

There were so many things going in my mind that no words came out of my mouth.

Manik sat beside me and I was looking out of the window. As if, I was in search for some answers. Manik held my hand. I looked at him and he blinked his eyes in assurance and I just gave him a smile.

The day passed like that. I was in my room for the whole day thinking what is this? Will I break Manik's trust? He is so good then why am I so scared? What is this weird feeling?

Thinking all this I slept!!

Next day

I woke up because of Navya's call. She was so stressed out but she knew I m not well so she asked if she could come here and get ready and obviously I said yes..
She brought her outfit and jewellery with her.

"Nandu. Hume bahut tension ho Raha hai. Pata nahi AJ kya hoga!! Sab Shi se ho jayega na!"

She asked panicking which was pretty normal for a girl getting married.

"Navya. Tum pehle shant ho jao. Tum Cabir se engagement karne Vali ho. Cabir..jise tum itne sal se janti ho. Koi Anjan nahi hai vo! Okay. Aur agar Manik hai to kuch galat nahi hoga. Aur agar pyar hai to dar ki koi jagah nahi hai!!Tum bas enjoy karo okay?!"

I said to calm her down. She did calm down but was also shocked. I raised my eyebrows to ask what is so shocking?

"Nandu tum thik ho na? I mean the Nandini Murthy pyar, trust ki bat kar Rahi hai!! I am sure Manik is rubbing off on you!!"

She said and now I was shocked. Should I share with her what i am feeling? She is my best friend. Before I could say something,

"Navya chalo jaldi, tumahri Nazar utarni hai!"

Aunty came and took Navya.

What is this? Why I m so anxious? Why am I so disturbed? What is this?

With these thoughts I also went down and we left for the venue.

____

Hey guys! How have you been? So from now on I will be regular. For a start let's keep it one chapter per week. That will
B

e on Sunday. Not this Sunday the next update will be on next Sunday.

Please do comment down below. You all know how much your support matters to me.

MaNan- Will Love win?(✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें