16- Stop the car.

"Forget art. Put your trust in ice cream."
---
So..as I had mentioned last time...our MaNan are going back to home together...so let's have a look and see what are they doing?

Manik: Umm...Nandini..

Nandini: yeah?

Manik: How was your meeting with vasu...did u enjoy?

Nandini: Yes..the meeting was fabulous. I saw vasu after such a long time...I m soooo happy.

That's how vasu is in real life...wherever she goes...she spreads love and happiness (TwinklingMelodies)

Manik was happy seeing Nandini happy...and was adoring her smile...when.....Nandini shouted...

Nandini: Manikkkkk....STOP THE CAR.

Manik stopped the car with a jerk. And looked at Nandini worried, and checked if she has got some injury.

Manik: What happened Nandini? Do u want something? Are u okay? Shall I get something for u?
Nandini: I..I m sorry Manik. Main tumhe darana nahi chahti thi. Main bilkul thik hun. Calm down.

Manik takes a breath of relief.

Manik: Phewww...I got so scared. Mujhe laga...anyways...why did u tell me to stop the car?

Nandini: Vo...vo...

Manik: Kya vo? Listen..daro mat okay..main gussa nahi karunga.

Nandini: Mujhe..ice- cream khani hai..Ek shop hai vaha...Dekha to socha ki...

And she looks down worriedly, thinking Manik will scold her.

Manik: Chalo...let's go then!

Nandini looks at him shocked. She was still for a moment.

Manik: What? Aise kyun dekh rahi ho? Nahi khani kya?

Nandini: Nahi..khani hai na!

Manik: Good! Chalo! And yes, Mujhse darne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai please. Okay?

Nandini: Okay! Ab Chalo.

And Nandini runs to the ice- cream shop.. With Manik walking behind her.

Nandini: Bhaiya...cholocate ice-cream dena...tub vali! (Just like in the show)

Seeing that excitement on nandini's face, manik was on the seventh sky...! He felt as if he has everything in his life...!! He wasn't able to understand his emotions...but whatever it was , it was amazing.

Nandini(licking the icecream with her fingers): Yummmmm.....Manik thanks a lot.... Its so yum.

Manik (lost in her): Really...?

Nandini: Yes...try it yourself.

Manik: Okay....!

Manik looks for the spoon but it wasn't there as Nandini eats with her finger...he was thinking how to eat it.. When nandini forwarded her finger full of icecream.

Manik looked at her...and in return she gave a smile and signalled him to eat it...
Manik did as she said...and yes, he truly loved eating ice cream this way.

Manik: Wow! This is really tasty Nandini.

Nandini : I Knew it...! Sab ko mera way of eating pasand ata hai. 😋

They were just talking randomly, when an old couple was walking by. They saw MaNan and really liked to see them together...

Old lady: Kids...

This word was enough to catch attention for our MaNan. They saw the old couple and also..that they wanted to talk to them.

--------

Sorry...for the short update. But...I thought it would take very long time to write more..!! That's why...don't worry.. Next update will be soon I hope
So..what will the old couple talk to MaNan?? The rain romance..remember?

I know..ur excited..and so am I!

Please try to understand me. Enjoy this chapter.

MaNan- Will Love win?(✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें