27- Side- effects of Love?!

Surprise!!! Actually, I know you guys will not be able to wait for the next part till june. So thought of updating this today and next part on my birthday!!

Happy?

Please make me happy too...by commenting your reviews!!

Thanks for the support you have been showing throughout the journey!

______

"It's a complicated world. People have a hard time finding each other and when they do...they are scared to take the risk"
--------

Hi guys....so first of all..story is taking a leap of some days...so let me brief you about it...

There is only week left for CaVya's engagement. All the relatives have arrived and Nyonika asks Nandini and Navya both to come and meet them in the evening today...on the other hand MaNan are having a hard time...especially Nandini who is still trying to understand these newlyfound feelings ..

Now go and read the story.

#Enjoy

********************

ONE WEEK BEFORE CaVya's ENGAGEMENT

AT MALHOTRA'S OFFICE (Morning)

MaNan are sitting in their cabins...let's see what they are thinking...!!

*Nandini's POV *

Pyar bhi kitna ajeeb hota hai na...jab nahi hota to pata hota hai ...aur jab hota hai to samajh hi nahi aata ki yeh pyar hai...ya nahi..

Wait...What? Main kya bol rahi hun?!

How will I face Manik? These weird feelings....what if Manik senses that I ..I am having a hard time...going in front of him.

Nandini just shut your mouth and do some work.

After some time...when i doing some work..Arun came to my cabin.

"Good morning Nandini Ma'am "

"Good Morning."

I was getting a feeling that Manik has called me.

" Ma'am Manik sir ..is calling you with the files of XYZ company"

Dekha. I was so right.

" Okay. I will go."

I replied and then he left.

Chalo Nandini. You have to face him . If not now, sometime later.

I gathered all my courage and went to him.

I had too many files in my hand..and it was difficult for me to even walk.

(A/N: For better experience play ishq bulava now. I will mention when to stop)

When I opened the door of Manik's Cabin...I saw him working seriously. And so...without disturbing him ..and asking for help...I went near the table and then was About to keep
the files when...I lost my balance and fell on his laps...And he held me safely.

I know ki jab tak Manik mere sath hai...mujhe kuch nahi hoga.

I looked at him...and saw him looking at me.

MaNan- Will Love win?(✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें