34- Manik, why did you choose me??

"If I know what love is, it is because of you.”
---

ENGAGEMENT,2 NOVEMBER 2018

*Nandini*

Will Manik like what I m wearing? Am I looking okay?

What is wrong with me!!

Manik's choice is so good! I love what he has chosen for me. He knows I haven't recovered yet..that is the reason what he bought for me is simple so that I can feel comfortable but elegant. I absolutely love what he bought.

 I absolutely love what he bought

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nandini's outfit

The theme for engagement is blue and white as Navya loves blue and Cabir loves white.

Manik also loves white.

Ughhh! Manik Manik Manik..har bat me Manik. I turned around angrily and hit someone and was about to fall when
He caught me. I looked above to see who it was and it was...Manik!

I looked in his eyes and saw he is also looking at me. Jisse bhag Rahi thi usi ke pas akar gir gayi.

"You look gorgeous."

He said making me blush. I looked at him and he was wearing white. I so knew it.

"You look amazing too."

Manik's outfit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Manik's outfit

He smiled. We were talking so casually without realising that he was still holding me in the same position.

"Engagement hamari hai aur romance tum kar rahe ho. Not fair"

Navya came and said.

We both straightened ourselves and blushed the darkest shade of red.

"Navya vo hum...vo main..vo pair..-"

I tried to say something but failed. The teasing session went on for some time and then the time came. My best friend and to be brother- in -law were getting engaged.

I stood with Navya and Manik with Cabir.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Navya's outfit

Cabir's outfit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Cabir's outfit

They both exchanged rings and I was looking at Manik the whole time. How happy he was! His happiness made me happy.

I was with Manik just sitting when I asked,

"Manik, why did you choose me?"

He was so shocked as I asked him suddenly that he replied,

"Hun??"

But I wanted to know something today. So i continued...

"I mean...you are so handsome, so good at heart, why me? A girl who doesn't know how to handle people! A girl who might never love you! Why me?"

I asked him looking straight into his eyes.

He smiled and said,

"Because you are pure at heart. You are honest and I know if you ever love me..that will not be for my looks, It will be me..and my soul which you will love. And most importantly..I love taking challenges."

At first his words made me teary eyed but his last statement made both of us laugh!!

That was the moment.

I love Manik.

I thought to myself.

I smiled and smiled and hugged Manik tightly.

I knew he was surprised. But he gave in.

I felt I could spend my entire life in that place.

"Kya hua?"

He asked while we were still hugging.

"Kuch nahi! Bas yuhin!"

I smiled at the realisation of love.

Navya was right. He is the one for me.

I love him. How I want to tell him.

I broke the hug. He looked at me seeking for answers. But I just smiled and went away to a corner.

I love him. I love Manik.

I know he loves me too but I won't tell him now. I will tell him on the day of our engagement.

After some time, I joined back the party and was waiting to tell Navya about this!

Manik Malhotra get ready for some romance in CaVya's wedding.

______

As promised...I m back with the update. Now you all have to vote and comment, that is what will give me motivation to update every Sunday!

And then, I will increase it to 2 days per week!

So now, the ball is in your court!

Comment down your reviews and next update on the next Sunday!

And guys! Will love win on Rank #1.

I can't express my joy!

Thanks for being a part of this journey!

Yayyyyyyy

Love,
Shreya

#loveyouallwithallmyheart

MaNan- Will Love win?(✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें