BOOM BOOM POW

When i was young i wanted to be a marine. I am now a copral. I am a marine with some of my closest oldest freinds. Copral Martin(dawson),Sargent Peterson(lucas),Camander Cordes(anthony), Sargent Stacy(connor), Privet Welsh(rhett), Copral Heopner(logan), and Copral Zimmerman(colton). I am Copral Grobe(Preslyn or me).

We have been assingned to a mission of destroying an enimie base with an atomic bomb. I am going to drive the bomber. I will drop them off at the gate and they wil take out the people shooting at me then they will take cover. We have someone else to. We have take in some prisonors.Privet Pruett(jake) and Private Wood(Dalton). I have the plane, connor with a 30yaght 6 highpowered rifle, rhett and lucas with ak47's, anthony with a 12 gauge shotgun, jake has a sniper,dalton and logan with gernades, and dawson and colton with commando's.

I am flying above getting shot at from everywhere and then i talk to anthony saying i could use some help. Then all the bullets stoped and i still hear bang, bang, bang, bang, bbbbbbbbannng. They have shot everyone except for the guy with valkerie rockets. I got hit but they threw a gernade when he shot so it had caught the top but i am still afloat. I was stunned because no bullets hitting me or even flying by, but my guys keep shooting. I have got word that colton and dalton have been shot but are still breathing. 

I still have to find the right building so i send my troops in. I have heared nothing from them and i am afraid because i have heard non stop shooting then it goes silent. My troops have fled leaving the walkie talkie behind. Then the worst person answers, the cousin of Osama bin laden. We talked untill i got annoyed so i changed to the other talkie and talked to my troops and the told me the small shed has their lab underneath and i should hit it. So they fled and i dropped the bomb. I was a direct hit but no damage to the lab so i parked the plane and we went in as a full team after the medic plane came to pick up colton and dalton so they gave me their weapons for some defense. I am going to go BOOM BOOM POW with my weapons on someone.