Hello Rambo

After the battle we went throught the remains only to find a map to a shed just to the north. We read and followed the map to the shed. We were expecting fo them to be there but we only ran into the bodies of them. I had went into a room in the back that looked like an office. I found Sargent Rambo(Brandon Osbahr). He said the shot his helicopter down and took him hostage. Thats when the gaurds that were still alive burst in and Rambo had grabbed my gun and shot them. When we checked the area we had found there stratigey.  Lead us to teh shed and kill us. So we stood there all back to back ready for and attack from anywhere. When they surrounded us. We unloaded on them and mad a wall of lead with our guns. They were all dead within a blink. We now headed for the tool shed to find ammo and a weapons for Rambo. Rambo said he will take the helicopter. We all gathered our ammo so we almost had unlimited ammo.

When we went outside to our suprise, the second generation of nazis were amond us.. Rambo flew up and blasted the nazis with his rockets and machine guns. Rambo ended up landing when he destroyed them all and said "i told you i would blast some nazis when we were in junior high reading class" I then i reminised about it and sayed "nice job troops now lets end this."

They replied "YEAH".

Rambo went up and sent out slowly so we could keep up. After a while he went off to check on something. We heard bang bang bang. So we ran toward the sound to find more nazis with m16's shooting at Rambo. We all blasted them with our weapons. I have had fun on this mission so i then pledged to get everyone home safley because colton and dalton have returned in their own planes because they can no longer walk. So the sit in wheel chairs and steer their planes. It is hilarious because when they shoot the yell out "wheezy baby", "i kill you", or "honey badger is on fire". Man i love my job.