Recruited Once More

I left the marine corp to follow my other dream. Being a basketball playing farmer. I had cattle on a farm outside of Chicago. I play for the bulls. I was headed to new york when i got a phone call. It was the Connor. He said the needed some vets to teach the rookies about the battle field. So i acceped and took me year break on basketball hoping to return soon. I went and in the middle of a drill a young boy about 23 accendently pulls the trigger and kills a young 22 year old. He was then moved the pilots when the plane took off and wrecked everything. When connor got up he saw a nazis sign on the guys pants on his back pocket so connor got up and using an 22 shotgun set up to his head and pulled the trigger. The shot was so powerful it went throug the guy and we all just went to back to rebuilding. 

****************************************************************************************

I had to stay a little longer than expected. When i was in the middle of training rambo comes through on a truck with a machine gun on the back with a shield protecting most of it. He said "like my new ride". He looked just like the original rambo from the movies and Blaine looked like his partner who had a sniper with a silencer. Whenever good people were in trouble, you knew you were okay to see troup 21345(my new troop same people just different troop name). We were only used when needed so i went back to playing basketball and whenever needed, i answered the call of the marine battle field.

I won top troop, mvp, shooter, and marksmen later on in my marine career. In my basketball carrer i won mvp, outside shooter, dunk contest champion, 3 point maniac, free throw expert, and a maracle maker with an average of 12 buzzer beaters a year for eaither a win or a tie plus bringing us back alot from down big. Well thats the end of the story of my life.

Bye bye

  Sincerily

       Preslyn Grobe