Boom Pow

• Dedicated to every one

Connor has had alot of fun but he has been in a suicide mission spot alot. He went and talked to rambo and rambo gave him keys to teh control panel of the helicopter weapons. Connor and rambo get to blast people from the air. I have noticed how everyone gets along well when i am around and that they enjoy eachothers company. All of the sudden every one gets a phone call saying that their wifes is pregnat with a baby or twins. They ask for a year off and i let them for all their hard work and they get full pay($120) a month.

Rambo was gald to leave but he said for a year it would be different taking care of someone instead of blasting their face. I told him piece of cake i have four and they were easy to take of. He said the babies will but what about my wife. She can be a big mad woman sometimes. I said owell they can all be but who cares it is a part of life. 

He is so mad but he will be fine. He should still be up late just like in training. 

*******************************************************************************

We all go home and after a year or so i get a phone call saying we have to come in a month. Every one on the battle feild is struggling so they need us. I said after the birth of the children(in 3 days) we will come in for a little while. 

****************************************

We are headed back out once i said goodbye to Dallas and Titan. We are all so tired but pumped to head back. Rambo said "i will start and hen end this battle at 12 a.m tommorow."