Here We Go Again

Now that we have got past that part, I want to introduce you someone new. Cammander Lees(Blaine). His troop(12345) all got killed by the nazis. So we took him in and gave him his favorite weapon. Throwing knives and tomahawkes. He loves being a silent killer so we let him. He use to be a college football quarterback for navy so he has unbelievable arm strength to throw his weapons far, acurrate and hard. His weapons have poison on the but that only activates it when it hits a target. He could hit his target in the foot and they could stiil die, only if he missed but he never misses. He has speed, strength, and mental toughnes just like all of us so he fits right. 

We are off in Rambo's heli and we are going back to Battle. Blaine wants to win it for his troops. Blaine said he want to take out hitlers great great great grandson and finish it. So we have assinged to protect blaine. 

We are arriving and rambo is already blasting people while everyone else in getting ready to go. We look out the window to find group 1324 holding hostages. We took them in andadded them to our troops but gave them no gernades or full-auto guns. We took in and named General Dylan Franks in medic help and Private Spencer S. to medic help. 

When we get on the ground blain leads us to a group of nazis he spotted in the air. He took out all of them with a frag gernade. I look up as rambo is blasting people and everyone else is moving silently. We are hitting people left and right when Dylan grabs a sniper froma guy that we killed and goes up a tree and starts sniping people. Spencer takes a bow and hits people in a kill spot every time with his arrows. I am now sarting to wonder if medic help should be their job.

Dylan and Spencer have been assinged a badge for ground patrol and Medic help. We have trops who love to fight and then we have my marines that love to kill.