15. Seraph Of The End

Seraph Of The End
__________
[Shio's POV]

Everyone has distanced theirselves from and pointed their weapons, besides Mitsuba and Yoichi.

I smiled sadly, "I don't blame you guys for pointing your weapons at me."

I took a deep breath and used the speed that I had kept locked away, and walked behind Shinoa. But in their eyes in happened in a flash.

"But... I'm afraid I can't let you guys kill me."

Shinoa spun around trying to hit me as Shiho attacked Crowely, who wasn't on his guard.

"Shiho! You can't take on a progenitor by yourself!" I yelled, jumping out of the way of Shinoa's scythe, as Mitsuba came up from behind me.

Shiho had caught Crowely by surprise and was holding his own pretty well, but that wouldn't last. Crowely's insanely strong for his rank. He's different from the other useless nobles of his rank.

"You kept a secret from us, but vampire or not. You're still our leader." Mitsuba said defiantly as I laughed sadly.

"Don't be silly. As much as I wish I could stay as your leader..." I looked to the ground. "I don't think I'd be able to pull that off." I smiled as Crowely forced Shiho into a corner and slammed him into the ground, holding him down by his neck.

"I think I'll have a taste." Crowely said as Yoichi sent arrows after him.

"You need to retreat. There's no way you can win against three progenitors with this amount of men." I lowered my voice and faced Shinoa and Mitsuba.

"That's obviously not a choice with Kimizuki pinned down and Yuu engaged in a fight over there with that noble." Shinoa said as she pointed her scythe at me. Mitsuba on the other hand was completely unarmed.

"Micchan. What do you think you're doing?" Shinoa said as she finally realized her unarmed teammate in front of a vampire.

"I can't point a weapon my squad leader. She did got us out of Harajuku alive. And she killed her own kind for our lives... Think about it, Shinoa! We can't do this to her." Mitsuba reasoned and Shinoa pointed her weapon at Mitsuba this time.

"As one of the Hiiragi, I cannot accept this. Sure it was fun while it lasted. But this is it. After all... She is a vampire." Shinoa's expression turned cold, and I realized what was going on.

I laughed and jumped back, "it seems like you were enjoying that time quite well, Hiiragi-San?Or... Should I say demon?"

She turned towards me, her eyes glazed over as she smirked, "Don't call me by that horrible nickname the humans gave us, Shioku Seijuro-San!"

She charged towards me with immense speed as she landed a cut on my arm.

I winced and quickly jumped away. I laughed nervously, "Shinoa! Use your head! You'll be taken over by your demon."

The demon smirked. It was no use, Shinoa wasn't conscious.

"Mitsuba! Spit that pill out!" I shouted as I blocked the demon's attack.

When we were on the way here, Shinoa had handed us some pills that Guren had gave her, so that we could fight the vampires, while just barely on the edge of falling into the demon's hands.