Epilogue

Epilogue
__________
[Shio's POV]

"I'm Shioku Seijuro. A 6th progenitor." I said, introducing myself to the other progenitors on the monitors.

"Hey, nice to meet you." Lest Karr said smiling.

I smiled back politely as the other progenitors merely nodded.

My smile faded as the meeting proceeded, and we spoke about the seraph of the end. More specifically Yuu.

Ferid has shown a video of Yuu going out of control and almost killing me.

I bit down on my lip to keep myself from talking.

It's not like I had to show my face on the monitor, but I'd come off as suspicious. And not to mention I came in a human's uniform to the meeting. I came right after I healed completely. And my uniform was a mess.

"So... Shioku-San. Why were you with the humans?" Lest asked as I merely smiled as Krul began to talk.

"She wanted to know what was going on with the humans." Krul said quickly as Lest turned to me.

"So what's your story?"

I smiled, "I was simply ordered to spy on them."

Gasps came from the progenitor's monitors and Krul glared at me through the monitor that was showing her.

"Ordered by who?" Lest pressed on as I sighed.

"I'm afraid if I say anymore I'll be imprisoned for an eternity."

Lest sighed, "very well. Back to our topic."

The seraph of the end. A project, in which the Hyakuya sect was the most advanced in...

And Krul was in charge of destroying it.

"Say Ferid... Who's that beside you?" Lest asked suddenly snatching my attention.

My face went pale. Mika?

"Him? He's a city guard." Ferid replied nonchalantly.

The progenitor's began panicking and shouting. "No one under the 6th progenitors are allowed to attend these meetings, without special exceptions!" One of the progenitor's shouted.

"Ferid, we trust. but a lowly city guard?"

"Oh but does he have permission?"

"He's a city guard!"

"Of course not." I said calmly as they continued to argue.

"Krul-!" They shouted, wanting a reason.

"Foolishness. What could a mere city guard do by gaining knowledge?" Krul asked in a charismatic voice.

I smiled, challenging her, "as the humans say... Knowledge is power."

A few progenitors nodded in agreement as Krul glared at me. I was so in for it later...

__________

The meeting finished without another problem. Except now that it finished without a problem... There was going to be a problem. Krul wasn't going to let Ferid get away with bringing Mika to the meeting.

I got up out of my seat and made my way to my bedroom.

As a 6th progenitor, I had a castle, that had belonged to my mother before she disappeared from the city. Then again... So did the other 6th progenitors. Who also disappeared.

"Ryohei...?" I said quietly as someone knocked my door.

"Yes, miss?"

"Come in."