Baby Making Pt2

Travis POV

I looked down at my baby , man she just don't know beautiful , until she sees herself through my eyes.  I can't keep expressing how much I love her and I really am ready for those babies.
I took my finger and put it inside her pussy , moving it in and out while she moved her hips in a circular motion. I added another finger and I went to and picked up the pace , she didn't stand a chance to even move . Her legs started shaking, her chest was heaving up and down and her breathing quickened, her eyes close tight and her hair all messy but yet she looked beautiful , I didn't hear her screams because I was too focused on what I was doing to her, seconds later I felt her cum all on my fingers and I didn't hesitate to lick it all up off my fingers, I moved to her pussy & I licked it like I was eating a ice cream cone , she took my head and pulled it towards her clit.  So if this is what she wants this is what she will get. I licked her clit and she immediately moaned, I licked it at a fast pace then my took my tongue and pressed in on her clit and I started sucking in it and she went crazy while I was sucking I decided to add a finger or two.

Melanie: YASSSS DADDDY FUCKKK
Travis: Feels good baby?
Melanie: Yessss papi now stop teasing give me the dick daddy
Travis:  You want the dick baby
Melanie: FUCKK YESSS

I nodded then removed my boxers and she stroked my dick, had a nigga feeling good, I laid her back and positioned my self at her pussy entrance. I took my dick and started playing with her pussy with it which made her give out a few moans , I finally stopped playing and stuck myself inside of her and she completely lost it

Melanie: papá venció este coño hasta

I was lost asf ion know Spanish but I had to be putting it down for that shit

Travis: No Hablá Español Baby, English

Melanie: Mmmmmmmmm fuckk I said daddy beat this pussy up

I chuckled and picked up the speed, she flipped us over and she was on top of me riding the fuck out of me, I grunted a few times  , she slowed the pace and we both came and once again it was lights  out for the both of us .

Next Day

Melanie POV

I got up to pee, had to get Travis dick out of me first, I slid off him , biting my lip to prevent moans from escaping.  I got up and I went in the bathroom to pee & brush my teeth, after that I hopped in the shower for 30 mins. I got out and put my robe on & went in the kitchen to make my husband breakfast, I wasn't that hungry so I would just eat fruit .  I made Travis a fruit bowl like mines and I also made him waffles , eggs , sausages and grits. I never really liked grits that much but I made them for my baby he loves them.

I felt hands on my waist , then I heard the voice I love so much

Travis: Morning baby 😘
Me: Morning bae, here's your breakfast

I handed him his plate and ate some of my fruit, I instantly got the urge to throw up, which pissed me off because that fruit was good asf, I made it just in time when all my insides fell in the toilet... So either I'm pregnant or I'm sick. Probably pregnant tho which would be good. I cleaned up , re-brushed my teeth and went back to my fruit I just ate it really slow just in case.

Travis: Baby you ok?

Melanie: Yes I'm ok

Travis: Not you the one in yo belly

I laughed and rolled my eyes, he hit my ass

Travis: Roll em again

I laughed and got my phone because it was ringing, I picked it up

Incoming Call Bahja💕😘😎

Me: Yooo wassup
Bahja: I found out who it was , you know stealing from you.
Me: My bitch , that was fast asl but who?
Bahja:Well it was NeNe but she was giving the money to some one else.
Me: Some one named?
Bahja: If I heard her correctly it's a girl named Cherrie.
Me: Get dressed I'll see you in a few hours, I'll call you back.
Bahja: Ight bet

Call Ended

Travis: Everything okay?

Me: Yeah I'll see you later I gotta go to the office nothing major.

Travis: Be careful baby love you

Me: It's not me you should worry about, I'll be ok, let me go get dressed

I went upstairs to get dressed, now I have to take a bitch life , for playing with my money, Nene and Cherrie gone be on the news tonight.

AuthorBreezy💘✨📚