Travis POV

(Travis in MM known as Dj Wavy aka WolfTyla BF not sure if they still together but yea)

Man how life has been going great for me. Today I get to marry my one true love. I love Melanie with everything in me & then some. She is definitely the most beautiful girl in all of America to me , she's caring , compassionate & she's my lil rider. She had my back & I had hers always. I know we about to get married but let me give you all some insight on how we first met. I'll never forget it....

Flashback 

It had to be about 95 degrees outside & I stopped in a ice cream shop I walked to the counter and ordered my usual , waiting on my order to get ready I decided to just glance around the place & kinda soak in the AC as much as I could , my attention focused on a girl and it appeared to be her mother , well that's what I assumed based on the conversation

???: Melanie , your acting like a child about this we're going to be back in two months tops.
Melanie: That's because I AM a child mom, or should I even call you mom , I should call you Victoria because you haven't been acting much like a mom, you and dad are never around anymore.
Victoria: You watch your tone young lady , we're in public. You are being a lil baby , stop acting like we are bad parents you--
Melanie: I DON'T CARE Mom, You know what you need to just go , get out of here , you might miss your flight.

With that Victoria left the shop ..

My order was finished & I looked back over and the girl was crying her eyes out. I know it's cliche boys always say they hate to see girls cry but it was literally breaking my heart. I decided to chance my luck and go talk to her. Getting closer I realized I seen her in school a couple of times. I approached her table.

Travis: Umm hi are you okay?
Melanie: Yeah Yeah I'm Okay .
(She wiped her eyes quickly)
Travis: I know we don't know each other but I couldn't help but hear you and your mom talking & your crying so hard I really want to know if you're gonna be okay? I've seen you around school by the way I'm Travis.
Melanie: Travis huh? Well Travis I'm Melanie & my mom and I were arguing because she's a bitch & her and my bitch ass dad are leaving California again to go to NY for 2 months she says it's business but it's really bullshit. They just came back from Mexico two weeks ago.  I don't understand why they are always leaving me , they shouldn't have had me if they weren't going to be around to raise me. I don't feel loved I practically raised myself & IM Always ALONE at home. I just don't get it, am I not enough.
Travis: Man Melanie I can't imagine how you feel I'm mean my parents irritate me but nothing like how you are describing yours, all I can really say is God plans our life for us and he knows what we are going to face, I'm sure that God will guide you through life. You are very beautiful and I can tell your sweet but you seem strong you'll get through it.

She smiled at me and I had gotten a text from my brother Jaycee telling me to meet him somewhere but I wasn't leaving without Melanie #

Travis: Yea Melanie I really have to go can we exchange numbers
Melanie: Sure , matter of fact I'll walk out with you I'll go to my best friend Bahja's house.

We exchanged numbers and we were leaving out when she grabbed me & kissed my cheek
Melanie: Thank you so much , maybe you can swing by my house later tonight to chill? I mean if you're up for it?
Travis: Yea sure , I'll text you Deal?
Melanie: Deal

We went our separate ways , I wasn't expecting that kiss though. I guess that's what being a gentleman brings.

Flashback Ended

That was the start of us now she's going to be stuck with me for the rest of our lives, I truly love her.

AuthorBreezy💘✨📚