Armani Jr

Melanie POV

I took a good look at the boy in front of me , no doubt he was fine asl so maybe he is my brother 😂 I was in shock though he did favor my dad but he was neverrrrr everrrrr mentioned.

Melanie: Umm , come in please , Travis move.

Travis was guarding the damn door like a watch dog. He moved to the side and let Armani Jr in and closed the door behind him. Wow all this time I'm thinking I'm the only child and here I go having a brother. Someone has some explaining to do.

Melanie: Sooo did my dad cheat and sleep with your mom or something.

Armani: No we have the same mom and dad but I was put into the foster care system , I'm out now because I'm 18 and I tried looking for our parents the whole time I was there and once I was released I went to the agency to meet my real parents which was early yesterday and I was told that they had just passed away but I could reunite with you because they gave me your address, I'm not here to cause trouble , I just wanted to know why they gave me up and I was going to live with them seeing as though I have no where else to go. What am I to do , I just wanted to be apart of a real family, foster homes are terrible lucky for me I had a decent family that made sure I was good and I thanked them and I was hoping to be coming home to my real home and now they telling me that our parents are dead before I ever got to meet either of them 😩 this hurts.

I seen him shed a few tears and all though I'm not a mom yet , my motherly instincts told me get up and hug my brother and I did ... this is all starting to make sense. I remember when I was 7 and I lived with my grandmother for a year because my parents were overseas on a business trip and I guess the real reason is because they weren't really over seas they were just abandoning me to have another child that they already made plans to give up. This is the only family left I have , my grandmother is gone and my parents are gone 😩 and I'm not about to leave my brother in the dark even if I did just meet him.

Melanie: Look Armani we had horrible parents, and I'm sad though that they are gone because no matter how bad they were , they were still my parents, our parents and you are out of the system now so there shouldn't be anything holding you back from staying here with me and your new brother in law. We living large here and now you are too, it's been a long night , why don't you go find yourself a room and we'll talk more about this and get everything figured out in the morning.

I kissed his forehead and gave him a hug , he smiled at me

Armani: Thanks sis and please call me AJ

I nodded my head in return and watched him take his things with him to find whatever room he decided to have. I was knocked out of my thoughts when Bahja and Sean walked in.

Bahja: And who is that strange man that just went upstairs? What did we miss.

Melanie: That strange boy is my little biological brother that my parents put into the foster care system, I can't believe this 😴 what else is going to happen wrong......

Almost instantly as soon as I said that my phone rung... I walked over too it and picked it up and looked at the caller id,, Shit it was Jayce from the trap , I walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

Melanie: Jayce what's up this isn't a good time.

Jayce: I'm sorry ma but what do you want us to do with the two bitches you got here.... ummm Cherrie and NeNe?

Melanie: Shit I Forgot All About Them Hoes Damn It , Keep Them There , Feed Them , I'll Be There First Thing Tomorrow.

I hung up and flushed the toilet and ran the sink to make Travis think it was one of my lil bitches calling and I had to pee. I cut the water off and went back out to the living room with everyone.

Travis: Everything okay bay?

Melanie: Yeah it's cool bae that was Sasha crazy ass , she ain't want shit but umm babe let's go to bed we need to talk about some things

I gave him a seductive look and winked at him and walked up the stairs slowly and sexually.

Travis: See y'all in the morning, gotta blast.

He ran up behind me , he is something else🙄.

Bahja: Y'all are something else , nasty just nasty.

Mel & Trav: Shut Up Bahj.

We got to our room and I locked the door.

I needed some type of stress reliever and since I'm pregnant now I can't smoke or drink but I can have as much sex as I want right now until doctors say otherwise. I looked at Travis and gave push him down on the bed so that I could be straddling him , I looked in his eyes and grabbed his face with my hands and I kissed him so pure and passionately. Man I didn't want to let go of him.... He begin to remove my top with me still on top of him exposing my bra. The excitement that laid deep inside me needed be replaced with him inside me and my good wish would be coming fast, guess I must say I'm a lucky person cause wishes don't always come to life , man I just wanted to feel him inside me already.

Mel: Give it too me daddy , please.

So the beginning of the next chap will start where they left off so if you don't wish to read sexual content then just skip past it , but if you do I really hope you enjoy this book and not even just for the sex part but for the book in whole.

AuthorBreezy💖💦📚