Appointment

Melanie POV

So I really hope everything is alright with my little bundle of joy. Today I get to finally hear the heart beat of the baby. Still too early to predict the sex even though I feel like it's a girl. I got out of the bed and went to brush my teeth. I took my shower for about 25 mins. I put my clothes on and went downstairs and went into the kitchen. I wasn't that hungry so I settled for a bowl of cereal. Travis walked in from the patio and kissed my forehead and then my belly.

Travis: You ready to go see about this baby?

Me: Yea baby as ready as I'll ever be.

We got our belongings after I finished my cereal and headed towards the car. It took us about 20 mins to get to the hospital. We had to sign in and then wait until we got called to come in the back room. It had been at least 15 mins when a woman in a white coat came to me and Travis.

Doctor: Melanie Lockhart ??

We stood up and gave a friendly smile and we headed with her to the back. She showed us to the room and we all went in.

Doctor: Well Good Morning and how are you all feeling today.

Me: I'm feeling pretty good just ready to hear my baby's heart.

Doctor: Well great, let's get you started and hear that heartbeat. Lay back for me raise your shirt about halfway up and I'm gonna put some gel on your belly, just so you know it maybe a little cold. 

I nodded my head in understanding. She put the gel on and it was a little cold but all that was going through my head was my child's heartbeat. Like I'm really out here carrying a human inside of me that's going to grow so beautifully. I was knocked out of my thoughts once the doctor got the ultrasound machine and placed the cord on my belly and begin to slowly move it in different directions. Then out of nowhere... there it was. I looked at the screen and seen the heart beating and I instantly cried to the sound of the beat and the sight of the screen. Travis kisses my face and put his head towards mines.

Travis: Baby I love you so much and I'm so happy that we are having this baby together. I'm promise.. I'm going to be the best dad possible.

Me: I love you more baby. I know you will, we're gonna be the best parents ever. It's all of us against the world.

Travis: You damn right and we gonna always come out on top.

The doctor gave me a tissue to clean off my belly and then told me she'll see me in two weeks for my next check up. Travis and I grabbed food and headed home so we could talk to Armani and start to get him straight and settled cause the last few days have been hectic. We got Popeyes to go and arrived to the house in like 20 mins. Got out the car and made it in the house.

Me: ARMANII , COME EAT I GOT POPEYES.

Armani: I hope you got them good ass killer biscuits too.

I laughed him because he's silly.

Me: Yes bro I do and I also got Mac and Cheese , Mashed Potatoes And I Got Spicy and Regular Chicken. So anyway while we eat. We gonna get you set up today, Travis gonna take you to get your car while I stay here and take a nap... then I'll get up and take you shopping , get you a new phone and get you some bank accounts cool? Now you don't have to work because we got you for now but if it's something you wanna do just to do something feel free to apply to some.

Armani: Okay sounds good, again to the both of you... I know I came out of nowhere but I appreciate you guys taking me in. I love you both.

Travis: Love lil nigga, it's all good.

Me: Yesss Mani Love you too and you're family what do you think I was gonna turn you away? No that's not gonna happen.

One thing I always do is take care of my family no matter what. I would never turn any family away because I know times get hard and shit happens in life it's just about how you deal with the shit.

Short Chapter but this is something to hold you all off....

-Bree❤️

Fb: @Bree Tdb
Twitter: @__breezyyyy
Instagram: @mighty.breezy
Snapchat: @dopeassbreezy