Official

Melanie POV

We had finally made it to the house and for some reason I just got tired asf like dead ass just sleepy but I was definitely hungry too. I unlocked the door of my home with Bahja following behind me and walked inside. I kicked my heels off right at the door and went to find the boys. I looked in the kitchen and they weren't there but then I heard hollering like playful noise and I looked out in the patio and sure enough the boys were out there playing. It even surprised me to see Armani out playing ball with them. Honestly that made me smile. It was all coming together and feeling so right. That my baby brother who I had just met felt like he had always been here with us. I decided to make my presence known. I opened the patio door quietly.

Me- Well isn't this just a beautiful site. All my favorite boys in one area.

They stopped and looked at me and laughed. I smiled at their dumb asses.

Travis- Hey baby. How was your day? You okay?

Me- Hi my love. I'm fine just hella hungry and very tired as well. My day was very eventful but I don't wanna talk about work. How are you guys. Wassup Sean? How you feeling lil bro?

Armani- Wass good sis

Sean- Hey Sis.

Me- Ight well who wants to go get food, I was gonna cook but I'm exhausted 😩

Travis- It's okay baby don't trip, I'll go get dinner. Sean, Armani... y'all coming?

Armani- I'm down.

Sean- Nah Imma sit this one out. Lemme go chop it up with my baby.

Sean went inside to find Bahj and I went inside while Armani and Travis left. I decided to go take a shower. I showered for about 30 mins. I got out and put on my silk black Alexander McQueen robe. I sat at my vanity and removed the makeup so I had a bare fresh beautiful naked face. My hair was still bone straight so I put it in a messy pony tail. I got up from my vanity and plopped down on my bed. I checked my phone and I see a few missed calls and text. I honestly was worn out so I just figured I'd go to sleep until they came back with the food because yes today was very eventful and baby Travis was tired.

Bahja POV

I was sitting on the couch playing some instagram videos then I felt arms around me and a head snuggling into my neck.

Sean- Is there any time left for you to spend with me.  I miss my lul baby.

Hearing him call me his baby I felt really good. I feel like I'm with a prince and he just worships the ground I walk on. I smiled.

Me- Of course. I always have time for you.

Sean- You better but how was your day beautiful?

Me- It was really good. That Melanie 🤣 She's a trip but that's my girl no doubt.

Sean- Well babygirl I'm glad you had a good day.

Me- Yea I did but how bout you? You guys got along with Armani ?

Sean- Yea the lil nigga actually cool Asf. We got to know him a Lil better and I'm pretty sure that we all on the same page so we all good.

Me- Good good. Cause that would of stressed Mel out even more then she was gone beat y'all ass.

Sean- *laughs* Well ... I wanna know if you ready to you know give us a try. I ain't pressuring or nothing tho. Just wondering if you gave it some thought ?

Me- Yea I actually have lately more than I expected too and yes I would love to give us a shot. I'm starting to fall for you faster than I expected too.

For the first time in a while I felt genuinely loved by someone. That's something I haven't felt in a long time. It made me happy. It made me scared. Here I am blushing like a teenage kid whose crush just asked them out. He looked at me and smile and next thing I know he pulled my lips to his and kissed me so passionately. This is what I mean getting these feelings from Sean and with him being so sexy I can't control myself sometimes so I pulled away slowly and pecked his lips a few times. I still didn't wanna have sex yet so I had to chill cause these hormones be raging like crazy.

Finally after about 30 mins of me and Sean caking it Travis and Armani came back with the food. I decided to get up and get Mel so that we could eat. I got off of Sean and headed upstairs. I knocked on the door and didn't get a response so I figured I'd just go inside. I opened the door and Mel was sound asleep in the bed. I laughed a little because she looked exactly like a little kid. I went over to the bed and gently sat down. She was laying with her back towards me so I tapped her shoulder a little... no response. I nudged her back a little and slowly but surely she awoke.

Me- Hey Sleepyhead, foods here don't you you think you should come down and grab a bite to eat.

Mel sat up with her back against the headboard and weakly smiled. Almost instantly, her smiled turned into like a little pout and she had tears rolling down her face. I was so confused I thought I said something but literally I just said the food arrived.

Me- Mel... no no I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry. Please calm down.

Melanie- No it's not you. I'd never thought I'd say this but I really miss my parents. They didn't do shit for me but here I am just so crushed that their gone. Why can't I just forget about them like they just forgot about Armani, it's not fair not at all!!

I gave her a hug. My heart really broke for her. Mel was a kind person despite how she could react to different ppl. All in all she had a great soul.

Me- Mel I know you miss them but in time it'll all be okay and you're right they left Armani but now he's under your wing and he's a grown man now so all he needs from you is love and for you to be his big sister. Make him proud. Come on girl wipe ya face and let's eat.

She smiled at me and gave me hug. She wiped her face off and got out of the bed with me and we headed downstairs to eat. Today has been so crazy I think everyone would be more than happy to eat and then go to bed cause it's been crazy and I'm sure we can all appreciate some sleep.