Acceptance

Armani POV

I had just woke up realizing I was at CeCe house I seen her laying in my arms I kissed her forehead. I grabbed my phone seeing I had a few missed text. It was 7:39 pm and I figured I go head home. I had a great day with CeCe. After I explained the craziness to her like five times we got a bite to eat and headed back to her house. Talked and ate for a while then I guess we fell asleep. I gently slid her off of me trying not to wake her up, put my shoes on and grabbed my keys. She was slightly waking up anyways but I kissed her lips and headed out. I hopped in my sisters range and connected my phone to the Bluetooth. G Herbo Everything started playing. I ain't really care to hear it so I tried calling Melanie... the phone rang until it reach the voicemail I figured she was busy.  I hung up and let the music play while I was heading home. It took me about 20 mins to get there. I parked the car. Then went in the house... I heard yelling and shit so I followed the noise. Went to the backyard and Travis and Sean was playing basketball.

Me- Aye Travis you seen my sister ? I tried calling and she ain't pick up.

They stopped playing ball for a min and drunk some of their water.

Travis- Yeah man she's at work that's probably why she ain't answer. You good though?

Me- Awe yeah man I'm gucci. I catch y'all later.

I turned to walk away when Sean said something to me.

Sean- Awe come on man. Come play some basketball with us.

Travis- Yeah come on. Show yo brother in law what you working with, might can get you spot on the clippers in the future.

I laughed and it would be good to get to know them. I ain't tryna step on nobody toes I just wanna be apart of a real family. So I'm like fuck it.

Me- Ight I'm in. Lemme go change real quick.

They nodded they heads and I went in the house in my room and just took my jewelry off and change my shoes and pants. You know damn well you can't ball in no G fazos frfr even if you just playing around and I needed to be able to move around so I took the jeans off. I changed real quick and headed back outside.

Travis- Ight youngin you ready to get yo ass whooped.

He and Sean laughed. I wanted to clear the air tho. I know they both cared deeply for Melanie so I wanted to really let them know that I ain't on no goofy shit ya know. This all about reconnecting and being where I already originally belonged.

Me- Ion know bout get my ass whooped but shit let's get it but before we do, I just wanted to say Man to Men I ain't trying to cause no trouble here I'm really just trying to be apart of something I never had... which is a real family. I know y'all might be skeptical of me but I swear my heart is pure.

Travis- I respect you for that and now that you just said that I have no doubt that your heart is in a good place. We all good man, you alright with me. Let's play some ball tho.

With that said we went and shot some hoops.

Bahja POV

It had been two hours since at the trap house and Mel and I were at the boutique. We were just checking inventory, stocking and chopping it up with some employees and customers.

Sasha- Soooo bitches what's the latest news..... Bahja I see you glowing over there, what has changed in your life sus.

We all laughed and Mel nudged me a lil bit cause of course she already knew but I wasn't fond of spilling my business to Mfs even if I was cool with them.

Me- I meannn *smiles* there's definitely a change in life happening. I'm humble tho... not really trying to speak to much on it rn. Let's just say everything is everything, you get me.

Sasha- Okayyyy I know you don't kiss and tell you've always been like that but you know I do get the fact that some parts of your life is just off limits.

Me- Yea see so you get it. Trust me tho when I'm ready for you to know I promise that I will tell you.

Mel- Okay well not to take the shine of my bestie but I mean I am baking a Lil bun in this oven sis. Yes I would like all the attention for once.

I laughed at Mel cause she was so silly and she always knew how to get me out of situation that she knew I wanted no type of spotlight on. I was knocked out of my thoughts when I seen a woman and boy come up to Melanie.

Woman- Hi umm sorry to interrupt you all, I just wanted you to know my son and I are huge fans of you and your husband. We absolutely love the clippers and we wanted to know if we could get a picture with you.

Mel smiled at them both.

Mel- Sure, what are you guys names?

Woman- Well my name is Erica and my sons name is Luke.

Mel- Well Erica and Luke thank you for the support of my husband and I. Matter fact leave your contact information with my receptionist and when the season starts I'll be sure to get you floor seats and a chance to meet Travis and a few other team members. And as for you mom after this picture you pick out any three items in here that you just adore and they are yours free of charge, hows that sound ?

I watched as the lady cried tears of joy and excitement. See this is the Melanie that everyone loved and you see just how nice she can be, but when you push her to her limits that is where you create a problem and bring out the devil herself. She's a blessing and a curse. It all depends on which one you bring out of her.

Erica- Yess that's great for me. Omg !! God bless you. I don't know how to thank you.

They posed for the picture and it came out great... partly because I took it. Melanie hugged both Erica and Luke.

Mel- No need to thank me. You make sure to tag me in that picture if you post it on social media. You all have a great rest of the day and don't forget to leave your info.

They walked off with the biggest smile on their faces. Anyone else would think this was Too Good To Be True.

Me- That was really sweet of you Mel. You ready to go tho. I'm getting kinda hungry and you supposed to be cooking and it's already 8:45.

Mel- You right, well Sasha we will see you later... gotta get home to the family now.

We said our goodbyes to everyone and got in the car. Man was I in a rush to get home to my man. I decided to shoot him a quick text.

To Lil Boo🤪😘: Hey Boo , I'm headed to you now. I've missed you so much today ♥️

From Lil Boo🤪😘: Girl hurry your fine ass here I miss your sexy ass too 😘 I need to taste you 😋

To Lil Boo🤪😘: Well in that case... I will see you very soon😂😍

Melanie- Bitch what got you smiling like that 🤣

Me- Leave Me Alone & Hurry Up So I Can See My Man

She laughed at me and kept driving. I couldn't believe how fast I was falling for this nigga. Maybe we were meant to be, who knows this might even be fate.