Baby News

Sean In MM

Travis POV

I was at home when my homie Sean popped up on me at my house.

Me: Yoo Sean wassup man .
Sean: Was poppin yunggin.
Me: Nothing much man I'm just chilling, what you doing here.
Sean: I came to slide ona nigga , see if you wanna hoop? And see if ya got any friends as fine as her.

I chuckled at Sean he always was a lady's man. I grew up with him , he basically my brother from another mother but we both play for the LA Clippers. I shook my head at Sean.

Me: Well she do have this friend that wasn't at the wedding that's her best friend actually, y'all might look good together , I'll ask my baby when she gets home , you should stay here actually when we done hooping , she's supposed to make dinner tonight.
Sean: Sounds good ta me bruh, a nigga don't eva pass up no meals & I wanna see sis anyway
Me: Well my baby can throw down you won't be disappointed & y'all ass be getting on my nerves
Sean: Don't be hating on my baybeh sister relationship with me, this the only real woman you ever had, I like her.
Me: Me too nigga that's why I married her, but you doing too much talking let's go so I can bust yo ass.

He laughed at me and we left out to go in the backyard and hoop , this nigga finna take a L today.

Melanie POV

I was waiting in the room with Bahja when the doctor walked in the room, about time this bitch took all day.

Dr. Diez: Hello Mrs. Lockhart , I'm so sorry it took me this long to get in here but the nurse told me what the problem was and I do have your results, Congratulations your pregnant

Bahja: OMGGGGG IM GONNA BE A AUNTTTT , Congratulations boo

For the second time in my life I had a smile plastered on my face that could not be removed, I'm expecting, I'm going to be a mother, a life is growing inside of me and I'm happy I get to be the mother to my baby that my mother never was to me.

Me: Thank you so much Dr. Diez can I get the prescription for the prenatal pills ?
Dr. Diez: We have the pills all ready for you. We're trying this new thing with the pregnant patients to have a pharmacist on site with meds for patients. I'll see you in two weeks, the meds are at the front desk.
Me: Thank you so much doc I appreciate it.

She smiled and left me and Bahja alone, a tear of joy slid down my face.

Bahja: Congratulations 🎈 you popped enough pussy for your husband to get him a baby lmao
Me: Bitch shut up fse, come back to my house we're going to celebrate this shit.

She nodded yes and we got our things and left the room , I stopped at the front desk like Dr. Diez said and got the pills. I had almost forgotten we drove our separate cars.

Me: Uhh Bahj just go to the house , you can trail me if you like but if you have your own way of getting there that's fine too.
Bahja: I'll just trail you no big deal

I nodded to let her know I heard her and I hopped in my range. Making sure Bahja was behind me I pulled out the hospital lot and started towards my home, it took about 15 mins to get there but we made it. I hopped out my range and started towards my house with Bahja following me, I noticed another car in the driveway but I paid it no mind.

Me: Uhh Bahja can you help me with dinner for tonight just to get it done quicker.
Bahja: Of course bitch I got you.

We stepped in and immediately I heard laughter. I decided to make my presence known.

Me: Dadddyyy where are you.
Travis: In the kitchen baby.

Bahja and I walked in the kitchen and my eyes lit up when I seen my brudda Sean

Me: Yooo Brudda was poppin.
Sean: Wassup lil sistah how ya feelin.

I decided to break the news right now ion have time to do all the cute lil surprise shit

Me: Ya know the usual, tired, good on most days& now I'm feeling like 9 months from now your gonna be an uncle.
Sean: Get the fuck outta here, Congratulations y'all , this is a celebration.

He paused and looked behind me at Bahja & smiled hard asf

Sean: Say sis , whose da beautiful girl right dea behind ya.
Me: My best friend Bahja, Bahja this is Sean , Sean this is Bahja.

He walked to her and kissed her hand and she started blushing so hard it was cute lmao I blocked them out and ran to my husband and hopped on him and kissed his juicy lips and smiled

Me: You know I save the best for last. How's it feel to be a future daddy.
Travis: With you being my first baby moms it feels amazing.

He smiled so hard at me but my smile dropped a little and I thought back to Cherrie saying that he was her baby daddy, he noticed my face change and the fact I looked away , he brung my face to his

Travis: Baby you okay ?
Me: No baby I'm fine. I'm really excited for our first child I'm just in thought is all, now let me down so I can get dinner started for y'all fat ass.
Sean: Did I hear you say food ?
Me: Sean shut yo fat ass up fse Bahja come on and help me.

I watched her as she smiled walking away from Sean, I peeped Sean looking at Bahj ass , I smirked at Sean , cause he and Travis are just alike.

Me: Byee Sean go get out so we can cook
Sean: Yes Ma'am I'm Gone

He left with Travis.

Me: You like him don't you ?
Bahja: What ? No I just met him I'm being friendly.
Me: Bitch shut up , you can't fool me. While we cooking we need to decide what to do with Cherry head & stupid Nene
Bahja: We'll worry about them in the morning we just got good news, your expecting your first child.

I nodded my head and started getting the dinner stuff out. She's right I got great news and I've had enough of that bitch for one night. Fuck them both. I got better things to worry about but the sun will shine tomorrow and I'll be ready with a new agenda.

AuthorBreezy💖✨📚