A/N

Holy guacamole!!!! Guys. GUYS! I can't believe I just noticed this. BUT WE'RE ON 14K!!!!!

HOW? I mean, thank you so much!!! I only just got to the climax and it's already got so much love!!!! I think I'm gonna cry 😭😭😭.

I know I might be overreacting just a bit, BUT HOLY MOTHER OF BACON!!! This is actually amazing. I don't know what to say!!!!

I love you guys so much, you have so much faith in me and are really enthusiastic about this book. This really helps me with updating.

I know I've been really crappy with updating, but don't you worry your pretty little heads about a thing, I new chapter will hopefully be up by the end of the week, hopefully XD. But this will be my last week of school, then it's SUMMER VACAI!!!! Can't wait!!!! And don't worry, I don't have a social life, so I'll hopefully be updating 24/7, don't hold me to that though. XD.

I really can't thank you guys enough, I'm sorry I didn't notice sooner, and I love everyone of you soooooo much!!!!!! Y'all amazing for understanding all my stupid spelling and grammar mistakes.

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!! Here's some cake for your trouble, and some storms on the side. 🎂🎂🍰🎂🎂🍰🎂🎂🍰🌪🌪🌨🌨⛈❄️🌧☁️🌬

I'm just going to cry tears of joy for the next couple hours, so before I can even tell you again. THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUUUUUCCCCCHHHH

and sorry this isn't another chapter XD