3.

The famous song in the world is!!.. Love in the dark.

Adele was amazed. of that songs. She warned that Grandma. When they called her name. I jumped up out of her seat and started doing the Whip and the Nae Nae. She got up on stage the person who was getting her the award. Send her congratulations. I said thank. They shake your hand and she looked at the camera and smiled.

----.

She was shot she cannot believe she just want to Grandma. And she said. I'm not thank all of you for voting for me and letting me have this beautiful grandma and I also want to thank my fiance Simon. And always standing by my side until me. That I am amazing and talented and I have a good heart. I said thank you.

----.

When the concert was over. I and Simon went to McDonald's and two down with the Big Macs and in a side order of fries. But she saw her biggest Idol, Beyonce. I was excite. I was happy. I was all about the Bass, no trouble. Beyonce was singing a song. Called Halo when she starts singing. Myself . Set it down at the table listening to her sing. Well I said to my fiance. I said to him sweetie can you please with cherries on top go order our food.. Simon replied sure sweetie. Of course I will order our food. Simon up to counter to order their food. Wow Adele so really hyped up about seeing her famous tidal Beyonce. Beyonce got done singing. When she saw myself sitting down at the table looking at it her. Myself as. Oh crap nuggets. she's is looking at me. Beyonce was walking over to her. Myself it's really really really nervous. Because I didn't know what to say to her. Beyonce walked up to me and said hey girl what's up. I replied to it I'm doing good girl it's been a long time. Beyonce laugh.she said to me you're funny I like you. Maybe sometimes we should hang out soon sometime. Myself said. yeah of course I will. Love to hang out with you sometimes. Beyonce's said. Cool see you later.