10. Peanut song & payback

Hey mommy I made a new song. Oh honey that's great. Sing it to me. OK mommy. Peanut saying this song..... oh honey that was amazing who taught you that. Well Daddy taught me. But mommy you Tell me how to sing mommy but daddy taught me how to say dick. And So much more.  Adele was like. hell now!!!!!! Simon!!!!!!

The song:
Go suck a dick, suck a dick, suck a motherfucker dick, suck a dick, suck a big or small dick 😂😂🤣.

Anyway adele got on to Simon for teaching him that. So Simon was in the background laughing at her. While eulogizing. Adele didn't allow it.  so she walked over there and  pound his face. Simon replied. Not the face, not the face!!!!!

So Simon get the beating of his life. But even though he was only four years old. No four -year-old is  not supposed to say that. Not even By teaching.

So Adele Walk over to Angelo and said to him. Angelo sweetheart please promise me you won't say those ever again. Angelo replied and said. OK mommy I promise. Adele said. And oh Angelo one more thing. Angelo replied. yes mommy? If Daddy tells you these things make sure to tell mommy. If you do I'll give him The worst pounding of his life. And after that I'm going to put a dress on him and make up. And of going to handcuff them. To the closet door and  whoop him with the whip. He start to scream at the. Pleasure. Until he said sorry for his life. Then he bite his lip and chased adele with a big. Fat spoon to whoop. Only her butt.

Payback. Can be sweet.