5. shopping With friend.

Next morning. Adele woke up looked around suddenly didn't see Simon represented her. She look down and noticed her gown on. and she didn't know that it was on her she was thinking to yourself how did I get these clothes on all I remember sleeping in the car with my own casual clothes on. I and Simon wanted to have sex, but he was on his man period. We couldn't for a week. I then remember. I fell asleep getting readyto shop with friends. But they didn't know I had fell asleep. I'm a sneaky fucking cupcAke. Yes. I'm a cupcAke. At least I was for Halloween. They show up and we go shopping. We bought us thongs and some bras and stuff. For sexy time. In the bedroom. Or the bathroom. Or anywhere, sex is everywhere. I and my friends ran into Simon once we stop to McDonald's to eat some chicken nuggets because I am also a chicken nugget. I ordered 7 chicken nuggets because 6 wasn't special enough. I ordered seven chicken nuggets and a Dr. Pepper. After I ate the 10 peice, I went home and kissed Simon in front of Peanut. Peanut threw up. Peanut threw up and sed Mommy whyd you kiss my rat dad? I said to him, I said Peanit you're soon to be father is not a rat, unless he is a sexy rat. One that i hump on his tail. Simon has a nice body, but the head of a shaved donkey. Then said simon, Simon said Hey! I don't not. Adele then replied she saod yes! But it's sexy. It make me want to roll into your big fat juicy dick. I want to suck it. Myself whispered since Peanut was sitting beside us. Simon state me down and said I feeling like i want to roll on your boobies. Peanut daid yoy guys are creeping me out I'm going to my room to gi play with my toys then bang my hed on the wall tovfirget what i hurd. I laughs with Simon. That was funny. Lets turn thr lights off so i can miss you. I saod to Simon. Ok, goodnight princess skittle tits. He said. Myself said good my sexy racoon dick. Goodnight Peanut. Simon then said I wanna suck your skittle tits. They sre sexy and fruity. Lets make a baby.