11. Simin giving me a Spray tan

Simon Points of view.
It's like another day at work. Looking at a lot of people that l do know, but it doesn't change. But today it's going to change. Like now!!!!!

Simon scream all around the room. Saying. Everyone chop, chop, chop people we need to get to work. My wife is going to be her. To get her. Getting her spray tan done. By yours truly! So stop messing around and get to work people.

So two minutes later. Adele came by the Office to get her tanning On. By your's truly. I gets to See everything. not just everything, everything!!! I got see her tits & her ass & her vagina. How she looks so beautiful without clothes on. Ohhh he wanted to touch them so fucking badly. But he knows that if he touch them all!!!! of them it's going to leave spots on her beautiful body.

So simon started off with her back And her shoulders. And after that he started off with her legs and her torso. After that he started with her arms and feet and her face. And her butt too. Oh how is look so sexy. How her skin is so dark And sticky. Even one Touch of her skin will ruin it. If one person touch it. They will be cut With a pair of scissors. That I kept in my back pocket. Every time I designer clothes. I make scissor pockets. They're so sexy they even got Barbie stickers on them.

I know my sexy boo who loves my Barbie scissors. His sexy name is Simon Kinecib. I love him. He can hit. Me very good. In the butt. With his real dildo.

Ha ha.