8. Big Dick Daddy.

I heard it was a secret Core. That Simon Came and pleases Adele. But he don't really care about me. Do u? Yeah of course I do care for u. I love u"". When I close the doors in this face. Like the fourth and fifth time. Like the other times that you cheated on me. With Felicia Chantel. That didn't happen. he said. She said. you liar I know you did. Don't try to hide it from me u ugly ass bitch. He Felt really broken inside. And Trying to convince her that didn't happen. honest baby. If you're honest with me. Will Make me believe that you are honest. He said. Ok I will prove to you that I am honest and I didn't cheat on you. Will Simon grabbed her hand. And kissed it & Took her into the bedroom and set her down. And got her favorite book that she always reads. And put it in her lap. Starts taking off her shirt, and all that he can see is her Braht. And start kissing are breast. & Slowly taking off her Braht and starts hitting to hard DM!!! Simon said. That he's putting his big Dick daddy in her vagina. Well she bends down in suck it. All the emotions. Change to a big heart gushing like a big feeling. On & on for they stop and took a break. Adele said  OK you convince me you never cheated on me. Simon said I told you. you know me better than that. I would never heard a beautiful chicken nugget like your self.
Awww u thanks. I guess?.
------------.
She gave herself a big sigh!!! While Simons in the bathroom taking a big dump. Like gross.... but well all Simon was thinking about was her tits. How he wanted to suck them and feel them. And How he wanted to slap them hard and say scream for my baby. So She did.