7. Midnight.

It was during the night, Adele was sitting there in her chair reading a book. Minding her own business But just sitting there. Calm. and peaceful. When she heard a big slam!! Downstairs. Wondering who was down there.? *She-chuckled* i'm not even going to worry about it. So she cap on starting reading.

Few-minutes-later... peanut was walking down the hall with his bunny-slippers on. Wanting to see his mother. But his mother was kind of busy.""" Reading her book.
While he was in the shower.""" Getting ready for his jog. Peanut walked by the door, and knock on the door slightly. His mother heard the knock and said come in. So peanut Open the door and walked in.
Peanut can see his mother sitting down on the chair Reading a strange book. *He says in his head
     But he doesn't mention it.*

So peanut walked over to his mother and sat in her lap. and  Adele says hey baby!!! *With a good smile on her face*   *Peanuts smiled*  at her and said hi mommy.

------------------------.
Few minutes later.
Simon gets out of the shower, right beside the door was a robe. He Put the robot on and looked in the mirror and he said. Oh yeah!!! I looks so majestic. And adele🖤 in the background was laughing at him. While peanut was in her lap. Peanut Was wondering what his mother was laughing about, but he didn't question it. Adele🖤 looks at her phone and chicks the time. And pick peanut up and took him into his room. And said. Good night sweetheart have sweet dreams.