Soo

Today was an average day, I watched a couple movies and watched YouTube all day...life as me guys

I came out last to you guys for being agender and Kayla b. started using Leo and it made me super happy, also other people are being super supportive. The only other person is Alec...that incompetent twerp. So he said he never wants to call me Leo and he's gonna keep using the she pronouns. Which I don't care what pronouns people use but still, the least he can do is call me by my preferred name, but I'm gonna give it time.

RaNdOm RaNtS:

Donald Trump- So I came downstairs this morning and sat down at my bar while my dad was watching CNN and guess which dingbat I see on TV...DONALD FLIPPIN TRUMP. So CNN says "Trump; I will declare war on ISIS" IDIOT. YOU DO NOT SAY YOU WILL DECLARE WAR ON CNN BECAUSE THEN ISIS WILL KNOW BECAUSE ITS WORLD-FUCKING-WIDE NEWS. ISIS SAW THAT SHIT. IF TRUMP GOES INTO OFFICE THEY ARE GOING TO BOMB THE OUR ASSES. KEEP IT TO YOUR DAMN SELF AND THEN IF YOU EVER IN MY LIFETIME GET ELECTED THEN DO IT, BE TACTICAL YOU UNCULTURED SWINE.

I honestly love how instead of saying "War is wrong" I'm giving tips...me in a nutshell.

Speaking of ISIS, what the actual hell does it even stand for?! "I Stand In Shit"?! I don't know, but let's look this up
Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. DAFUQ???? THATS NOT ISIS THATS ISOIAS, DONT DISCRIMINATE THE "OF" AND THE "AND" THEY ARE WORDS TOO. YOU LAZY ASS PIECES OF CRAP.

I swear I'm on drugs.

Time: what if there was a time that you haven't seen? Guys. Let that sink in.

Kidz Bop: literally kill me. I hate them so much, I even looked on their website to see if they have some kind of comment section so I can just vent about how stupid they sound. There is a reason why the songs they sing are not sung by kids, they're suggestive, they have profanity, some carry a bad message to children and they think it's okay to alter the lyrics and sing in terrible chipmunk voices. I found the creators and they are Cliff  Chenfeld and Craig Baslam.

This is cliff

This is cliff. His expression just says "I don't know what I got myself into but these children are going to be the cause of my death."

I don't even know what to think rn

I'm gonna stop because my life already has some messed up shit in it and I don't want to make it worse by letting kidz bop corrupt me.

Song: "House of Memories" Panic! At the Disco

Quote: Don't feel stupid if you don't like what everyone pretends to love ~Emma Watson

Emma slays tbh.

ALRIGHTY CURIOUS BREATHING MACHINES MAKE GOOD CHOICES DUBAAIII

~Leo.